Forum

TF2 Uber Update

Created 21st June 2011 @ 01:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 14 Next »

kuma

In my eyes, here are the benefits of quick fix:

1. It charges faster than uber and promotes faster gameplay. i.e. pushes happen more often.
2. Rewards skill – you heal fast but can’t give overheals, which means you have to be quick and accurate to take advantage of the faster heal rate.
3. Rewards skill 2 – you aren’t a fucking invincible force so brain > no brain in making the most of it.
4. Rewards skill 3 – do you heal a soldier with highest base hp, a demo for dmg, or a scout to run faster? no more keep it on one guy, make them multi boringness. gogo decision-making!

Quick Fix > Uber > Kritz > Quick Fix
= WHICH ONE SHALL I TAKE?

Last edited by kuma,

dougiie

CotC

what kuma said.

RaCio

GoT²

The 3 medi-guns countering each-other could be quite interesting indeed.

kuma

gogo cup!

btw, I suggest yank format first to 5 if using quick fix

Mark

Phase

Does it really promote faster gameplay though? I don’t know if soldiers and demomen would be keen to jump without the overheal.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from kuma

gogo cup!

btw, I suggest yank format first to 5 if using quick fix

I think this is the way we should go regardless tbh.

wpminnows

[PG]

should allow the crit-in-air shotgun and the gunboats

then let them fight each other to the death

alfa

Q. Won’t going Free to Play mean more griefers and cheaters?

If a new player on a Free account upgrades to a premium account and indicates that you were their most helpful friend, you will receive a wearable item. Helping new users via the Coaching feature is a great way to meet new players and help them out!

Great answer

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Wow, publics are just full of targe demo’s with those stupid over powered swords.

RaCio

GoT²

The sword doesnt really do anything afaik. The boots and shield are the ones that are kinda weird.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from RaCio

The sword doesnt really do anything afaik. The boots and shield are the ones that are kinda weird.

Sword makes the charge time 100% less so they can run around like spastics all the time, Fade in NS it look like to me.

RaCio

GoT²

Must have been confused with the snipers new melee then.

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Can you craft the new weapons? If yes, how?

Quoted from Beater

Can you craft the new weapons? If yes, how?

Use the ingame crafting system, it’s reworked.

M24_

I think the solem vow should be banned but the new medigun looks very interesting

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 14 Next »