Forum

Team Fortress 1

Created 3rd June 2011 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L66ifMvC8w8&feature=related

This is still probably my favourite gaming movie of all time. I literally spend hundreds of hours replicating some of those movement tricks in Team Fortress Classic.

Also at the time that this was released, single airshots in TFC were still in their “OMFG WOW AMAZINGG!!!!” .. stage. This movie simply put the TFC community to shame, and it was only about a year or two later that people started hitting double airshots on conc jumping, air strafing targets.

Last edited by AcidReniX,

AcidReniX

There’s also TFDE 2. Also a great movie :)

compton

cvx|

Quoted from AcidReniX

Also at the time that this was released, single airshots in TFC were still in their “OMFG WOW AMAZINGG!!!!” .. stage.

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t airshotting with rockets in TFC super hard compared to TF2?

Rubikon

dat rockets fired right in the centre of crosshair… fuck tf2

AcidReniX

Yes, TFC was a lot harder to hit airshots than TF2, but there were a lot more opportunities to hit them. A rocket to the feet could send players flying, not just, 10 feet in the air. TFC also had the ‘to the right’ rockets, but people compensated for that with custom crosshairs that showed the direction of the rocket… not that these were very helpful, as everything moved really fast so you kind of just relied on your reactions.

But still… while TFC was hitting single airshots, QWTF players were hitting quadrouples at rediculous angles and speeds.

I think we should all move to Fortress Forever anyway ;p

kuma

is it vanilla?

Rotab

≧◡≦

Quoted from AcidReniX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L66ifMvC8w8&feature=related

Blocked in mah country.
Thanks WMG, SME, Beggars and EMI!!

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from AcidReniX