Forum

Server problems etf2l.cfg

Created 20th January 2009 @ 22:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Black_Bob

[DA]

Hi we have been using the cfg file on our server for absolutley ages now, but over the past week when we turn on the league mod it lags our server to death, does anyone have any ideas what may be causing this, and how we may cure it?

Ive tryed resseting the server a couple times but it seems to of made no diffrence :( and with the league being in full swing its a bad time to have these probs.

Wlv

RaWr ::

Sorry, not sure exactly what you mean?

You have been running the etf2l.cfg for a long time and its been fine, what have you installed since?

Black_Bob

[DA]

Nothing thats whats confusing us, its the only thing on our match server, not sure if its somthing to do with the most recent steam update, if its not effecting anyone else i doubt it.

Think i tried adding freight to the server, but i didnt get a chance to put it on too big a file to naff a connection.

but without the league mod running its fine, as soon as we activate it people get serious lag and its only just started happening.

J3

League mod?
Do u know something i dont? U prolly mean the config…

=)
there are so many reasons for the server to act like u said, but one thing i am sure… That’s not an etf2l config prob.
The only way for someone to help is with access to server.

Add A Reply Pages: 1