Forum

New too tf2

Created 12th May 2011 @ 17:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Chris, admittedly it’s had it’s problems recently, but I get the feeling, (One night cup vanilla rules etc.), that next season will see a return of the top teams to etf2l and all will be cool again.

I just think “dead” and “dieing” are a bit over the top, maybe shrinking a bit, but this league still filled up before the season and I’m still seeing plenty of new teams being created in the tab on the right of this very page.

Only time will tell of course, but you came back, so others can and will too. This game is simply too much fun to have it die, I WONT ALLOW IT!

Biohazard

IDK

Quoted from Monkeh

Chris, admittedly it’s had it’s problems recently, but I get the feeling, (One night cup vanilla rules etc.), that next season will see a return of the top teams to etf2l and all will be cool again.

I just think “dead” and “dieing” are a bit over the top, maybe shrinking a bit, but this league still filled up before the season and I’m still seeing plenty of new teams being created in the tab on the right of this very page.

Only time will tell of course, but you came back, so others can and will too. This game is simply too much fun to have it die, I WONT ALLOW IT!

Amen brother

Skyride

DUCS

Chris, TF2 isn’t dead because you stopped playing.

At the worst it’s plateaued or its growth has slowed. But it is far from dying.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Skyride

Chris, TF2 isn’t dead because you stopped playing.

At the worst it’s plateaued or its growth has slowed. But it is far from dying.

“Dying” == “in decline” for all intents and purposes. Our best days are behind us.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

No, leagues just need to work together, etf2l is dying from lack of premises teams and poor admin decisions, ESL is dying because of Wire, bad rules and a labyrinth of a website.

If TF2 was dead we wouldn’t have a £5000k prizepool for I43.

Sketch

MM

Poor admin decisions, lol konr for ac admin. Inb4 any good scout gets banned.

Last edited by Sketch,

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Quoted from Sketch

Poor admin decisions, lol konr for ac admin. Inb4 any good scout gets banned.

Cya in 12 months Sketchy

Last edited by Turbo,

Sketch

MM

Dontcha just wish we showed the same care and support to current players as we did to these 2 recent additions to etf2l.

There are literally tonnes of Shit hot players in the lower divisions that never get given the chance these guys will get. And these guys have no experience in tf2. And although it pains me to say it pretty much anyone can play high skill cod4, even I did. Gl anyway guys

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Turbo

[…]

Cya in 12 months Sketchy

I said good scout. Not prem scout :D

Spike Himself

TC

inb4 sketch actually gets a prem team
Only then it is justified to claim tf2 is dead! :D

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Quoted from Spike Himself

inb4 sketch actually gets a prem team
Only then it is justified to claim tf2 is dead! :D

he is already lan proven …shit is fucked

Viz

Quoted from Sketch

Dontcha just wish we showed the same care and support to current players as we did to these 2 recent additions to etf2l.

There are literally tonnes of Shit hot players in the lower divisions that never get given the chance these guys will get. And these guys have no experience in tf2. And although it pains me to say it pretty much anyone can play high skill cod4, even I did. Gl anyway guys

yeah, but it is hard to get past high skill in cod4, as you will see in any game your team work and communication is key, and as it is search and destroy on cod4 you need to be able to work on tactics and be able to work as a team and now just run a round.

dauk

Quoted from octochris

[…]

“Dying” == “in decline” for all intents and purposes. Our best days are behind us.

old players leave, new players take their place. No problem.

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from Sketch

Pff, yeah right, good players can make their way up the divisions. If they are so ‘shit hot’ why are they still in div potato? Everyone else seems to be able to do it. (Except me, because I’m terrible)

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Viz

[…]

yeah, but it is hard to get past high skill in cod4, as you will see in any game your team work and communication is key, and as it is search and destroy on cod4 you need to be able to work on tactics and be able to work as a team and now just run a round.

yes i am aware. still doesnt relate to tf2 all that much imo

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »