Forum

Streaming Prem/Div1 PCWs

Created 27th April 2011 @ 22:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Greg

TEZC

Quoted from nvc

You can stream infused pcw’s if you really want :) just not gullywash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDD

I agree if you want to stream our games your welcome to pop along, we generally just have alaugh during pcws so it might be quite funny listening to our comms :D

alfa

Quoted from Taimou

you’re welcome to our mumble and stream our games + hear our comms, just add me up on steam.

“Left you fucking idiot”

“For fucks sake WHY IS NO ONE WATCHING THAT YOU FUCKING IDIOT LEARN TO PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME”

Taimou

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

“TAIMOU STOP AGRO MEDIC”

I NEVER PAYL AGGRO

Taimou

Quoted from alfa

[…]

“Left you fucking idiot”

“For fucks sake WHY IS NO ONE WATCHING THAT YOU FUCKING IDIOT LEARN TO PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME”

Rofl, why are you still mad cause you didnt play according to our comms and randa raged to you? you were supposed to go and do something about that scout ie. out-DM the shit out of him and ignore the solly.

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

streaming the pcw’s of fleshlight / reJ might give you a few chuckles and grins :P

Taimou

Quoted from naMu

streaming the pcw’s of fleshlight / reJ might give you a few chuckles and grins :P

+1

Scotteh

BLUBUF

Quoted from Shrike410

Currently using VH Screen Capture and Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder.

Resolution: 1280×720 Bitrate: 4000Kbps (might set that lower though).

Ah interesting. I’ve been trying to same setup to stream, but I can’t really get a good framerate from the stream. It’s weird because the game is perfectly lag free, I can’t even tell I’m streaming. Here’s the best results I got from messing with the settings:

http://www.justin.tv/scottyyy/b/284313250

Not very smooth as you can see. Would you mind sharing your full FME settings? Just trying to get an idea of how to get a good streaming going. :>

Last edited by Scotteh,

alfa

Quoted from Taimou

[…]

Rofl, why are you still mad cause you didnt play according to our comms and randa raged to you? you were supposed to go and do something about that scout ie. out-DM the shit out of him and ignore the solly.

lol not that, was talking about for the time when your soldier was 10hp he went to take the health and then he got yelled at

was funny as fuck

Stimpy

Stream STV with ingame comms, dont want a caster. just normal ingame comms would be perfect! IMO.

Something like this live…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObiIXk4zvXU&feature=channel_video_title

Last edited by Stimpy,

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

Quoted from Stimpy

Stream STV with ingame comms, dont want a caster. just normal ingame comms would be perfect! IMO.

Something like this live…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObiIXk4zvXU&feature=channel_video_title

+1

bìester

we have a relay channel in our mumble where the guys on stv can watch the game on stv and hear our coms synced to it!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

“TAIMOU STOP AGRO MEDIC”

More like me going “WHO KEEPS PUTTING THESE CEILINGS HERE!!??!?, gonna be slow guys”.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

If you ever wanted to do lower div teams, i’d be happy for you to do ours but i doubt the rest of our team would.

Also, i don’t think our comms would be safe for anyone to listen to.

mrwhizz

Quoted from Enef

I can confirm this.

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Quoted from Enef

If you ever wanted to do lower div teams, i’d be happy for you to do ours but i doubt the rest of our team would.

I would like to hear your voice :D:D:D:D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »