Forum

i42 Thank you

Created 25th April 2011 @ 20:01

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

DoomsDay

A huge thank you for all the admin guys that worked so hard for this TF2 tournment. Special thanks to Tapley,Mole and all the crew from the TF2 tv that made an awsome job during this days at i42.
Leave your thanks here if you want to say thanks to anyone.

Last edited by DoomsDay,

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

woop, big up the i42 crew

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

+ don’t forget Shazz! Cheers guys

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Cheers lads and ladies.

WAS GOOD.

Gubbins

Op4

Fantastic job. Thanks for working so hard for our enjoyment.

rtan

-9w-

cheers lads

also massive cheers to the ladies behind the bar, always have good banter!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Big up Doomie for picking up the spastics at the hotel that didnt pre-book a taxi for easter sunday :D

DoomsDay

Quoted from Nymthae

+ don’t forget Shazz! Cheers guys

Sorry if i forgot someone.. But anyway this thread is to all i forgot to mention

FIR

SnG

Too many people to thank for all the fun I had at lan. <3 you guys :D

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Big up Doomie for picking up the spastics at the hotel that didnt pre-book a taxi for easter sunday :D

what, who? why? fcuk

DoomsDay

Quoted from Tapley ❤

It was a pleasure Tapley.. I love to help others anyway.. keep up the amazing job

wai

TEZC
TEZC

was awesome event, cheers to everyone i had a pint/bant with as always! cu@i43

Wabbeh

Thanks to the tf2tv guys for awesome casting, but you were such a letdown for not BilboTapping :((((

Krimson

Awesome job with the organisation from all the multiplay staff. Shout out to all the tournament admins, tech guys, website guys and general organising that helped us get coverage out.

Special mention to Mole for helping me get set up when i arrived and sorting everything out for us, 2strong at admin!

Last edited by Krimson,

Plumb3d

Tplay

great event nice seeing everyone again

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »