Forum

NA vs. EU: My Conclusion

Created 19th April 2011 @ 14:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »

Dummy

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]

He’s on the roster for checksix, those ones who watch anime with each other and shit.

did he actually play any games?
anyway the NA scene is nicer than the EU scene if you get to know them; half of the bickering going on isn’t serious, inside jokes, etc.
this is all pointless anyway, joske is just trying to get a reaction out of people. saying their DM is better can’t be proven unless a couple of LANs are played together, which wont happen

Spike Himself

TC

The huge difference in atmospheres between EU and NA is kindly assisted by the fact that in NA everyone speaks the same language. Prime example being tf2lobby – in NA lobbies people actually talk.

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Spike Himself

The huge difference in atmospheres between EU and NA is kindly assisted by the fact that in NA everyone speaks the same language. Prime example being tf2lobby – in NA lobbies people actually talk.

and this is ALL the time too :) some of the best lobbies I’ve played are american ones despite the pings :P

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

what up now swedes woo!

also fuck you joske

wpminnows

[PG]

i wish the continents never drifted apart so we could all play video games together

Genmix

bobs

Quoted from wpminnows

i wish the continents never drifted apart so we could all play video games together

Back2Pangea

the bm man

k^m

EU is the worst community Russian and NA are better

xzr

Quoted from N/A

NA are far more intelligent, don’t qq as much (binds, unlocks), play the game for fun, much better deathmatch than EU players.

What I’m trying to say is that I have experience of both high level NA and EU play and I can confirm that NA > EU in every single way.

xoxo

qq moar baby noop

herpderp

DAKKA

So why come here if it’s so much better there?

the bm man

k^m

For the epic win

WLL

Quoted from herpderp

So why come here if it’s so much better there?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Yeah, NA have loads of really good LANs going on as well.

Swarlz

Jokse
High level play
http://bonestheory.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/hodgins-intern.jpg

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

then go away

yin

Quoted from WLL

[…]

because in europe theres so much hate that everyone wanna be better then the other guy :D thats why

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »