Forum

Soldiers: Do you ever go a utility class or do you leave it to the scouts?

Created 19th March 2011 @ 18:09

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

lolage

TSPAG

Hi – fellow soldiers, in pcw’s do you ever switch to sniper/spy? I am an okish spy but my team seems to think that most of the time its a better idea for the scout to go utility. Is this necessarily true?

I’m sure some teams prefer to switch out soldiers for utilites instead of leaving 1 scout on his own?

Opinions please! :)

Tommeh

‹Con›

ask mozz :>

Mike

TEZC

i offclass as much as possible

Dummy

ask buffalo

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I thought your offclass was solly mike?

Ghent

Team

Mackey

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

I try and play every off-class I can in every game, I get raged at cos I am in general the pocket. But yeah, scoots shouldn’t have all the fun.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from GibbZ

I thought your offclass was solly mike?

sorry you’re right i completely forgot

Si^

T2P
[PG]

depends on map.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I wish i was allowed. I get bitched at by scouts if i try :<

Unless we play freight, then i go superheavy.

Last edited by Enef,

As a soldier it can work to go utility given the right conditions on gravelpit.

I go off class a few times, if I think it’s necessary. Heavy and Pyro seem to be the ones I go most, but I do go the others from time to time.

Biohazard

IDK

In IDK we used to run heavy on maps like gully or freight (depending on situation really) by sacrificing one solly for it. I personally like going spy in stalemate moments to brake it up and let the rest of the team follow up. I think it’s all about comms at this point. Just tell your team exactly what you gonna do and make sure they know how to use the advantage in case you get a decent enough pick/ picks.

But most of time bombing the medic as soldier does the trick when it comes to speeding up the game

MoZz

Quoted from Tommeh

ask mozz :>

I get slapped for offclassing D:

hz

Quoted from Ghent

Mackey

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »