http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2008/09/12/nanao-rc-mouse_Jv2Eq_3342.jpg

srs

what is that ? ^^

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Quoted from agron

top scout + AcidRenix = error does not compute

Very very true.

On topic, it’s not like I need to ever turn 360 degrees for anything. All aiming is usually within about a 90 degree angle and having a 44cm mouse mat allows me to move to anywhere in that range resonably easily and accurately. The only downsides are when people are point blank on you, it becomes hard to track them, especially when zoomed in as sniper. It’s more of a shoot and pray shot.

I’m in the process of upping my sensitivity gradually over time, and I want to get more consistent during close range DM and sniping. I’d say I’m probably on about 80-85cm now.

N/A

RaWr ::

mad gamers gettin mad, chill out brah!

tracert

To cookye, arx, longas and anyone else with a generally low scout sensitivity; do you guys use the same sensitivity across all classes? I ask this because I know a few people believe in the muscle memory theory for sensitivities without accel and if you were to be constantly switching sensitivities for each class you could be potentially hampering your scout game.

I also cant imagine players like arx could play soldier/medic/spy well at 80-85cm/360, any input would be appreciated

grimbar

Quoted from tracert

To cookye, arx, longas and anyone else with a generally low scout sensitivity; do you guys use the same sensitivity across all classes? I ask this because I know a few people believe in the muscle memory theory for sensitivities without accel and if you were to be constantly switching sensitivities for each class you could be potentially hampering your scout game.

I also cant imagine players like arx could play soldier/medic/spy well at 80-85cm/360, any input would be appreciated

Used to play medic on 75cm/360 on a shit lasermouse, it’s easy.

longas

Quoted from tracert

When I had 1m/360, I used that sens for all the classes, and now with 70cm/360 I do the same.

Last edited by longas,

tracert

Quoted from grimbar

Used to play medic on 75cm/360 on a shit lasermouse, it’s easy.

Quoted from longas

When I had 1m/360, I used that sens for all the classes, and now with 70cm/360 I do the same.

Neither of you feel limited when playing soldier in pubs or trying their rollouts?

Last edited by tracert,

grimbar

It’s just a matter of moving your arm really, adaption is king.

disclaimer: nowadays on 20cm/360

Koala

Usually, over 30, less than 50.

From what I’ve heard, the ones with beast aim use:

Greg ~ 40-50cm (From Infused)
Bybben, Zerox ~ 32.5cm
Abra – 30cm

nvc

Quoted from Koala

Bybben, Zerox ~ 32.5cm
Abra – 30cm

I got 19.7 cm and i aim fine, so it really doesn’t matter as long as you play regularly.

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Quoted from nvc

[…]

I got 19.7 cm and i aim fine, so it really doesn’t matter as long as you play regularly.

Besides copying other peoples settings is just so freaking retarded. It’s really amazing how many people think that they get better at games copying the configs. Seriously, just change your sensitivity people and just play and play more. Test what _YOU_ like and what makes _YOU_ hit better. These fucking threads make me puke and every day there is a new one.

Just had to say something also, so I dont have to look back here ever again.

Idiots.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Koala

Bybben, Zerox ~ 32.5cm
Abra – aimbot.exe

fixed

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from nvc

[…]

He said scouts with beast aim, not shit aim.

jeeeze.

quad

29-33cm = my pref :)))

nvc

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

He said scouts with beast aim, not shit aim.

jeeeze.

meany

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »