Forum

Trading Software for sale

Created 23rd February 2011 @ 16:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Forsak3n

S

WOW ~ http://www.sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=26471

Imperium

How much time did you spend coding? I never said sell it for free, I was just making the point that bill’s is overly priced and it would be equally stupid to get this software for it. And how many people bought it? Besides – just because they paid bill’s for it, doesn’t mean that’s what it’s worth, in the same way that the people you’re ripping off aren’t paying what it’s worth

Dummy

Quoted from 3on1

[…]
I spent lots of time coding this, so should I give it out for free??? And as Ive said, everyone who bought it from me got at least a bills and more within a few days.

its useless, it just saves a person 10 minutes of their own time

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

bind ] “say Anyone here has Max Hat?”*

*replace with any hat you want.

Looking forward to my free hats.

3on1

VEN
[VEN]

It saves much more then 10 minutes. It shows you what hats people on your server have, without you having to check it out one by one. You can see exactly what it does in the second screenshot. Ive sold many copies already (look at my bp). If you dont like the price, dont buy :D.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Forsak3n

Nice.

kuma

Quoted from Forsak3n

there we go, now take your dumb idea and go somewhere else

people actually bought this pos? ROFL

Ghostface

spire

Am I the only one not surprised this was made and tested by Israeli players?

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

I bought this software for 5 Bill’s hats and now my computer says it has launched a missile at Palestine :[

Also fucking lol @ trying to sell something which you can get for free. Good effort sir!

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

gotta love what tf2’s become

3on1

VEN
[VEN]

The free program is a joke compared to my one… Mine takes 4 seconds to scan a 32 player server.

No missiles will be launched anywhere.

octochris

(0v0)

lol at calling that program a joke when yours looks like it was made in about 5 minutes

might code one myself later and give it out for 5 unusuals and have starforce DRM

Last edited by octochris,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from 3on1

The free program is a joke compared to my one… Mine takes 4 seconds to scan a 32 player server.

No missiles will be launched anywhere.

Tell that to the people of Gaza. One status screen … three houses destroyed! :(

Last edited by d2m,

Orange

KORE
element //

selling “p-rec 3.0 Secret beta” with hat scanner for 1 ear bugs.
*SARCASM*

It costs four hundred thousand dollars to fire this weapon… for twelve seconds.

Last edited by Orange,

poxie

Quoted from 3on1

wouldn’t that entirely depend on your internet speed – if you’re simply scanning their backpacks?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »