<3 ty

it’s http://etf2l.org/forum/user/12391/ hud

quik

vs
Fe |

Quoted from M0re

[…]

use broeselhud, it’s 99% same :)

no its not. I have some problems on my resolution with cross hp bar and other things…
its 60% same :(

M0re

Quoted from quik

[…]

no its not. I have some problems on my resolution with cross hp bar and other things…
its 60% same :(

Usually reporting those bugs gets them fixed 8). Broesel is really helpful and reasonable guy. He actually accepts friend request in steam afaik :D (don’t test me).

broesel

LAME

Quoted from M0re

[…]

Usually reporting those bugs gets them fixed 8).

This. How should I fix bugs that never get reported?
Quoted from M0re

Broesel is really helpful and reasonable guy. He actually accepts friend request in steam afaik :D (don’t test me).

yes, yes I do – and if you give me a hat for helping you out I’ll love you forever :P

M0re

Quoted from broesel

[…]
This. How should I fix bugs that never get reported?
[…]

yes, yes I do – and if you give me a hat for helping you out I’ll love you forever :P

NO ADVERTISING IN MY THREAD!!

Septique

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey4Uqf3Vw7Q

M0re

Quoted from Septique

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey4Uqf3Vw7Q

<3 siis tuo on best :D LIIIIIIIIIIIIITMANEN

M0re

few updates already.

derp

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Scoreboard looks great, personally I’d keep the frame.

I wouldn’t put too much effort in the winpanel, if it wasn’t for gravelpit screenshots i could do without it.

Apart from that, if you put them next to eachother, i think it would be neat if you can manually add the ranks next to the names -if possible- and maybe have different sizes from 1-3 when you go the olympic style approach. :)

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

The concept is really awesome, especially the scoreboard. I believe you should keep the white border; it looks better with that (I compared the scoreboard with the winpanel). Keep up the good work!

M0re

winpanel updated.

M0re

Quoted from slate

Scoreboard looks great, personally I’d keep the frame.

I wouldn’t put too much effort in the winpanel, if it wasn’t for gravelpit screenshots i could do without it.

Apart from that, if you put them next to eachother, i think it would be neat if you can manually add the ranks next to the names -if possible- and maybe have different sizes from 1-3 when you go the olympic style approach. :)

I tried with the rank numbers but they didnt quite fit in. I think the winpanel is still quite nice :)

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

yea i agree, looking really good.

M0re

I’m having troubles with the 6v6 scoreboard. If I keep the main style and just set playerlist to left (blu top red bottom) it doesnt feel right. Well anywhere I set it it just doesnt work, any wild ideas for 6v6 scoreboard as I want to have one.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 26 Next »