Forum

We GoT Vanilla!

Created 19th February 2011 @ 13:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from octochris

if you want to play pubs, play pubs. if you want to play a serious game, play a competitive match. there is no point at all in resticting a player’s inventory when he’s trying to have fun.

so you’re happy to allow one random guy to have fun… at the cost of everybody else’s?

Croogah

IM BLACK Y’ALL

Black_Bob

[DA]

Back in the day we turned off crits on our pub server and people liked it, and belive you me the locals on the crazy server would prbbaly be happy switching off the unlocks as well.

Im just to lazy to do anything about it :P

the bm man

k^m

Quoted from octochris

if you want to play pubs, play pubs. if you want to play a serious game, play a competitive match. there is no point at all in resticting a player’s inventory when he’s trying to have fun.

so they can just go and play on one of the 1000’s of servers that allow that Stop qqing

xzr

Quoted from octochris

ur wrong

and ugly

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from xzr

[…]

ur wrong

and ugly

just because my face looks like the work of a man who only knows of an abundance of paving slabs and tries to carve a human face into one without the faintest idea of what a human face should look like with results resembling a satanic ritual item

the question you should really ask yourself is: have you just got trolled?

Last edited by octochris,

the bm man

k^m

nope you’re a little baby who likes to think hes some kind of competitive gamer who looks down on public players when really anyone knows who you are because you post 1000’s of posts and go “Im good at computers”””””

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from the bm man

nope you’re a little baby who likes to think hes some kind of competitive gamer who looks down on public players when really anyone knows who you are because you post 1000’s of posts and go “Im good at computers”””””

i fucking love you man

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

telebear protecting his pub mode

Last edited by FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD,

the bm man

k^m

glad it took you 2 tries to write that sentance

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

As I got into this game via pub and still like playing public, I have also gotten rather annoyed with the lack of quality in some public servers, HH, Uberium and Ubercharged offer the best enjoyment but to me some of the unlocks have made public somewhat retarded.

You can get killed by a random arrow from halfway across the map, pyros can just stop and ruin and uber by holding M2, insta killed by degreasers and those fists of steel are really really gay.

I still enjoy a bit of public but just not as much as I’d use to.

AnimaL

You can get killed by a random arrow from halfway across the map on ETF2L aswell

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from RaCio

[…]Yes, please ban the direct hit, sandman, fan and wrangler and allow the weapons that are good, instead of the other way around.

There are good weapons released since the polycount update?

Quoted from XorZ

[…]

More stuff does not automatically equal more fun. Sure you can’t expect pubbers to play with tactics and stuff, but there are alot of people who find it more painful than fun to play with all those new weapons. However if they still kept the wrangler and stuff as someone mentioned, then I fail to see the vanilla perspective.. -.^

You’d have to start with something. I’d like to see the huntsman go, but that thing is very popular, besides with those who are not playing with the huntsman. Basically you could start with how it was before the medic update, or after the medic update… but then you’d see that it’s pretty boring to play pyro without axtinguisher… and so on, and so on.

Jude

notdoggo

this thread is disgusting.

i can’t even tell who is trolling who. surely racio you’re not saying ban dh and wrangler etc on public?

this game is made for fun not for etf2ls shitty close minded approach to unlocks.

these items are designed and BALANCED around public play, not 6v6.

complaining about the caber? seriously. the thing is f*cking hilarious. learn to have fun

Last edited by Jude,

minimoose

the caber is awesome to get killed by

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »