Rocket Trails Particles Mebob

Created 15th February 2011 @ 14:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Spira

[…]

Yeah well the overheal particles were dead a long time ago. It kills fps anyway.

With all this complaining of my I hadn’t had a chance to say, thanks :D

Macisum

YOYO\'
syster

so, is this legal or not?

Waster

I cant play without explosions either. I use it to predict my damage output (i dont use damage indicators).

Wabbeh

Quoted from Macisum

so, is this legal or not?

I doubt it. Me and a friend looked at the particles with the editor (-tools in the launch options) and whilst it seems that you can remove the smoky rocket trails without removing the rocket ‘thruster fire’ by deleting the child string, in order to run it you need to either have sv_cheats 0 or do an sv_cheats bypass (which a friend told me about, but hasnt showed me how), which is illegal, I guess.

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Wabbeh

you need to either have sv_cheats 0 or do an sv_cheats bypass (which a friend told me about, but hasnt showed me how), which is illegal, I guess.

inb4 VAC

Wabbeh

Quoted from Waebi

[…]
inb4 VAC

VAC can’t detect it.

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Wabbeh

VAC can’t detect it.

if you’re talking about the particles, yes. If you’re talking about the sv_pure/cheats bypass, cy@

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]

VAC can’t detect it.

famous last words

Wabbeh

I have a ‘friend’ who knows about these things, if you know what I mean….and thats what he says. (PS I DONT HACK PLZ DONT BAN ME YOU SEEN ME AS SCOUT? NO? WELL IM SHIT SO YER I DONT HACK. But I’m a nice guy?)

M24_

those particles spira posted were blocked a while ago under sv_pure 2 I thought

XHunter

TIDS
\V/ »

Quoted from Waebi

[…]

if you’re talking about the particles, yes. If you’re talking about the sv_pure/cheats bypass, cy@

Im pretty much sure that VAC2 isn’t searching for memory hacks…

Scorch

LZ.war

Quoted from octochris

I’ve known about it for a while, but I don’t know if people want to consider it a bit exploitative or not. Either way, I could put a combo pack of fps configs/tweaked surfaceproperties/tweaked particles_manifest if it interests people.

Please do it :)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I would like the rocket trails to be less dense, like fewer particles and such. Same for explosions.

konr

Quoted from XHunter

[…]

Im pretty much sure that VAC2 isn’t searching for memory hacks…

lol

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4