Forum

Old granary?

Created 30th April 2008 @ 18:11

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Moose

[MIPC]

If only we had a sv_setuptime 0/1 cvar, this wouldn’t be a problem. But I guess that’s too much to hope for.

Spiderpig

Agree to old granary

agron

Relic

agree,
old gran ftw
now, and in the future seasons

Chode

Fracture //

hell-no!

i dont want some filfthy gates

F2

Danmark

I’d say use the old granary in the remaining of this tournament (and the 2nd cup). After that, either use the new or allow both to be played (so if a clan prefers to play the new/old they can choose it).

frostschutz

I don’t mind the new granary; and I think it’s a bad idea to just stick with the old one, because this way we’ll miss any exploit fixes and other layout changes (good changes) too. Also it’ll be hard to play in other leagues (and teams from other leagues will have a hard time switching to etf2l) if every leage uses a different version of maps.

I suggest that instead of using an old granary, we take the new granary. If the gates are such a huge show stopper, the entities could be removed from the new map. This way the most recent version of granary could be used with minor modifications.

Making the gates optional in general sounds like a great idea to me. The gates are just entities so it should be possible to implement for Valve. All we have to do is request it as a feature to increase our chances of it actually becoming a reality from zero to 0.1 which is better than nothing :)

Moose

[MIPC]

Played a couple of gathers in the new granary now and the center fight is pretty awful random spamfest like I imagined it would be. I seriously hope that ETF2L will make a quick decision not to use the new granary. The other leagues would probably follow the leader.

Trex

-cavalier-

old granary please, the new one sux :X

Haunter

A rule about granary was released :>

i would like to have a well without gates aswell, someone make it! :)

wer

tfortress.no

i’ll try to make a well without setup time, shouldnt be that hard

agron

Relic

kattkuk, add the 2nd/4th cp stairs from ctf_well to cp_well_pro

kkthxbye :)

N/A

RaWr ::

We should play the game with the updates which Valve have made. Why use the old Granary when Valve have released a new version of the map, purely because your not used to not having the gates.

Haunter

valve changed a map in the midle of the league, not their fault ok, but not ours aswell, we stick with the pro_granary :)

about the well, ofc it wouldnt be included this season, but maybe next

Moose

[MIPC]

We should also play tc_hydro in ETF2L because Valve has made it. Since the old granary is better, imo there’s no reason to switch to the new one.

Gegon

CP_Granary_Pro don’t have the news medics weapons.

I WANT MY UBBERSAW §

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »