New nice-servers dm server for Pro's only

Created 4th February 2011 @ 18:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 15 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Sketch

[…]
pu2 killed pickups

pu2 was running when pu1 was and they both did fine.

as sneis said, double mixes killed pickups, kinda.

tf2mm (if it works) will probably do the same (if it works) from what i’ve seen, it can do that.

Tehgnarr

is good!

this thread is funny.

poxie

huhy is too nice to disallow people! He even said I could be added to the server, what a noob.

mrwhizz

Shit like this is always gonna have somebody Brownnosing high-div players on their friendlist to be added to the server, Its like in school if you get excluded from something “cool” you’re gonna do anything to get into it, in my opinion this sounds more like favoritsm and div3 players stroking their e-peenis. Its also quite hilarious how I get mocked for having such an opinion by said players, just proves my point :D, I dont see why div3 players are more entitled then others to have their own dm server, sure you want to play with people on your skill level but what about the rest of us, allow me to elobrate. I dunno if its only me but lately I’ve seen alot of people in low divs having alot of potential to go a higher division and really the way i see the divisions is that there is not much off difference from 6>5 4>3 3>2 correct me if im wrong in that matter, What im saying is that if you actually gave low div players a chance to play at alot higher div some may be able to unlock their full potential that way, some may not. inb4 I get raged/flamed at for posting my opinion or some troll decideds it makes no sense due to me being fucking gay

brb fucking a goat

poxie

Quoted from mrwhizz

brb fucking a goat

some of the community has a one-up attitude imo. Very few middle div players (div2 below) are willing to share tips, in my personal experience, and any players that try to get shouted at cause they are being elitist/dick/n00b fack ur mathor

edited for something which i can’t describe in three words or less.

type like a goon
soz

Last edited by poxie,

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from mrwhizz

Shit like this is always gonna have somebody Brownnosing high-div players on their friendlist to be added to the server, Its like in school if you get excluded from something “cool” you’re gonna do anything to get into it, in my opinion this sounds more like favoritsm and div3 players stroking their e-peenis. Its also quite hilarious how I get mocked for having such an opinion by said players, just proves my point :D, I dont see why div3 players are more entitled then others to have their own dm server, sure you want to play with people on your skill level but what about the rest of us, allow me to elobrate. I dunno if its only me but lately I’ve seen alot of people in low divs having alot of potential to go a higher division and really the way i see the divisions is that there is not much off difference from 6>5 4>3 3>2 correct me if im wrong in that matter, What im saying is that if you actually gave low div players a chance to play at alot higher div some may be able to unlock their full potential that way, some may not. inb4 I get raged/flamed at for posting my opinion or some troll decideds it makes no sense due to me being fucking gay

brb fucking a goat

well, open your very own dm server only for div 4-div 6 players. or just stfu and stop embarassing yourself. or better yet: both.

minimoose

could do with health refill

Larsa

Boys
ez-sports.ru

Would appreciate if I could be added, if that is possible.

Harox

TBA
Carl

add me, plz! :)

Psyche

Quoted from minimoose

could do with health refill

franco

Quoted from GeaR

No offence to players from lower divisions, but a PRO dm server should only allow players from prem to div2. I don’t see why div3 players are allowed and the rest is not, because imo you can’t say there’s a regular difference in dm skills between a div3 player and say a div6 player. So I think this server is redudant :X

there is quite a huge difference between dm skills of a div3 player compared to a 6. you cant really say that when players like simonine (who has spent forever in div3) who has the ability to out-deathmatch a lot of ‘highskilled’ players. theres still a lot of good players in div3, its got just the right cut off point.

huhystah

Quoted from Harox

add me, plz! :)

Quoted from Larsa

Would appreciate if I could be added, if that is possible.

Added both

Waster

There are so many ways to warmup. There are so many dm-servers. So people who making problems out of this are just massive trolls. With one active pickup channel i could at least understand the critique a little bit.

I would also prefer div2+ dm server. Its more fun to play vs players you have heard of and play against in pcw’s.

octochris

(0v0)

lol

Last edited by octochris,

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Waster

There are so many ways to warmup. There are so many dm-servers. So people who making problems out of this are just massive trolls. With one active pickup channel i could at least understand the critique a little bit.

I would also prefer div2+ dm server. Its more fun to play vs players you have heard of and play against in pcw’s.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 15 Next »