Forum

Mature community

Created 19th December 2010 @ 23:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Extremer

Quoted from xzr

Next time Extremer uses the charging targe I’m gonna travel to Russia and shove a fucking targe up his ass

:(

blind

popkõrns

U NAB FEEDER THATS WHY

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from xzr

I find your references to russians being late very racistic. Shame on you.

That’s impossible. Racism is a crime, and as far as I know CommanderX isn’t black.

And I agree, this community ain’t too bad.

Last edited by Koeitje,

ugh, id say the swedish community could be better. Feels like anyone under div 4 aint worth shit. Otherwise yea, it is.

xzr

Quoted from .

ugh, id say the swedish community could be better. Feels like anyone under div 4 aint worth shit. Otherwise yea, it is.

I didn’t know there were any swedish players above div4

Quoted from xzr

[…]

I didn’t know there were any swedish players above div4

ZING!

HoN is supposed to have the absolute worst community of all others, I’m interested in trying it just to see what the fuss is all about.

choiie

keso

Quoted from Tommy Testosterone

[…]
HoN is supposed to have the absolute worst community of all others, I’m interested in trying it just to see what the fuss is all about.

Really, it’s terrible. Everybody hates each other and it’s impossible to play pub games without getting into a serious depression. If you’re a noob, everybody will hate you, and if you’re pro, you’ll hate everybody. There is no in between.

Steve

sounds alot like counterstrike

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Stop feeding buy wards play plague rider.

WIN

Jazzman

keso

Quoted from .

va snackaru om?

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Quoted from .

I’m div 5 and I’m worth a whole lot of shit! o/

trams

-><-

Quoted from .

Wth? where did you get that idea from? A while ago there was some teams below div4 that behaved like shit, nothing else.

thx

MEGAMIDDIE

E+ community is/was better

minimoose

Quoted from choiie

[…]

Really, it’s terrible. Everybody hates each other and it’s impossible to play pub games without getting into a serious depression. If you’re a noob, everybody will hate you, and if you’re pro, you’ll hate everybody. There is no in between.

Great for trololing then

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »