Forum

TF2 fov

Created 3rd January 2009 @ 04:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

When you spec someone on hltv you can see the whole gun and some of their arm. I’m just wondering if there’s anyway to get that as your normal fov :D ?

agron

Relic

i imagine that if there was, everyone (except byte) would be using it already :]

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

:(

cf

its a cheat viewmodel_fov 54 (def) it can be used only with sv_cheats 1

And when you are in stv there your for is 110

yellowfellow

F13

nope when in stv your fov is 70. try it out

Norrland3000

Doesn’t matter how much of the weapon you see…

FOV = Field Of View

75 = 75 degrees
90 = 90 degrees

Try changing from 75 to 90, you don’t see more of the weapon if you change to 90…

But sure maybe the FOV is greater when you specc and you see more of the weapon, but then its just a stupid bug :)

I would like to have 110-120 in TF2, 110 might be best!

kolox

obs.

90 is fine for me.. go on the instagib servers and you can play with whatever FOV you like :x

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

im on about using the sourcetv fov regularly though

antyjc

2ne1

closest i know would be r_aspectratio “2” that shows more of your gun. it’s not fov, but it does let you see more.

Penguin_

Wonder how fov 360 would work :D

destructo

i would like to see the demoman’s hand, it makes me feel more powerful. *_* zapp

Gladia

DA!

I don’t think this is the hand which is the more important in a demoman (black man) if you want to feel powerful ! :)

Bun

GM

If you have fov to 100 (example instagib) you can type “cl_lagcompensation+; cl_lagcompensation 1” in console, it will make the weapons look like it, but you have to redo it every death, and only works with 90> fov sadly.

Bun

GM

-snip-
Double post >-<

Jan

k0

The fov of the gun in stv can be used with sv_cheats on and viewmodel_fov 70

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »