TF2 Update 18/12 HELLO VANILLA FANS!

Created 18th December 2010 @ 02:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10

flisko

atu???
TWIN

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]depends what div u play in

i can see crossbow VERY useful only in high div games where u have teammates defending you, instead of you defending for urself like its in div2-3

p.s. ill be mad if etf2l doesnt allow this weapon

yeah, damn those div2- players not defending the medic

Tikcus

Quoted from RaCio

Shame they doubled the recipe cost again which spoils any chance of allowing them anytime soon

edit: not even mentioning the fact that you are also talking about class hat effects

1, hats are not needed for set bonus! On new class sets
2, 13 weapons to craft not that expensive

Add to this trading and shop, every medical I know has one or both items already

Will

personally cant see myself using any of the new items(including the ugly ass hats bar 1 or 2) in the future, they just dont interest me at all. With all the discussion on the medic items I take the same stance I just like my syringe gun and ubersaw more than +1hp regen increase and healing a group at once which includes almost certain death for the medic :P

But I can see a bunch of medics about to die taunting just to give the team tht little extra boost :s.

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]thats a no no… would mean medics running around dealing insta 60dmg all the time, instead of once or twice per whole round…

maybe increasing the reload speed and reduce the damage output (cap it at 30 or so maybe). Obviously should be tested.

exm

My dingaling doesn’t seem to be stable after the update. Sometimes it plays and after changing server it stops, sometimes it doesn’t play at all. I use custom dingaling sound (quake3.wav).

AnimaL

Quoted from exm

My dingaling doesn’t seem to be stable after the update. Sometimes it plays and after changing server it stops, sometimes it doesn’t play at all. I use custom dingaling sound (quake3.wav).

custom sounds dont work on sv_pure servers, use default

AnimaL

Quoted from FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

[…]
maybe increasing the reload speed and reduce the damage output (cap it at 30 or so maybe). Obviously should be tested.

30 would be pointless, its 3 syringes…

Waebi

‹Con›

that’s been reported already, custom ones wont work on sv_pure 2 anymore.

Last edited by Waebi,

rezOnanceUK

Üb

I just want to propose that the crossbow should work like the flaregun in terms of reloading. As someone said earlier, its annoying having to reload it after every shot before switching back to the medigun. It would be easier if the time between firing was the same (and the reload anim stays the same) but instead you can switch to your medigun and back without having to wait for the full reload animation, i.e. just waiting for the delay between firing and being able to fire again.

Last edited by rezOnanceUK,

RaCio

GoT²

The reload makes the weapon itself quite useless, but then again, the +1 hp regen bonus it gets with the saw makes it all easily worth it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10