Forum

eXtv looking for demos!

Created 14th December 2010 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

As you may be aware, eXtv is currently working on the November top 10. We are acutely aware that for the last month or two there have been comments that standards in the frags that we pick have been slipping. Unfortunately, we can only work with the demos with we have. We really need more skilled players to submit good demos to us, either through the site or by some other means. This month has not had much better in the way of frags, so I’ve decided to do something about it.

If you have some frags from November that you would like to submit for consideration for the November top10, please either post the demo in here, message me on IRC/Steam, or email it to us at eXtv.clips[at]gmail[dot]com with NOVEMBER TOP10 as the subject.

Please make sure to include the following

* description of what happens in clip
* tick
* map
* team
* country
* name you want to be credited by
* link to clip

We rely on your support to make good top 10s, and we look at every single demo that is sent in, so help us out by sending us some stuff :)

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

DO IT!!!

zeizZ

Steev

http://www.mediafire.com/?akus8yhrmym4x74

N/A

RaWr ::

I gave you won noobie

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Chris you doin a lot of contributing…
Respect!

Shame you are a cunt :(

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Admirable

no, i am an octopus

Last edited by octochris,

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from Admirable

Chris you doin a lot of contributing…
Respect!

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Nigh

[…]

i like to put my tentacles into your site and suck out the database

because i am an octopus

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from octochris

[…]

i like to put my tentacles into your site and suck out the database

because i am an octopus

can’t anymore :)

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Nigh

[…]

can’t anymore :)

then you’re learning :)

i don’t dislike you learning or the fact that you’re trying to do something good for the community, i just think you have an ego the size of china and need to get taken down a peg.

anyway, back on topic.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from octochris

[…]

no, i am an octopus

I stand corrected :D

Tornf4lk

cc//

I think its a great idea to post it here so im bumping this to the top of the forum activity list :3

octochris

(0v0)

bump

Waster

I could have posted a clip if it wasnt restricted to november only. Really, its half december.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Waster

I could have posted a clip if it wasnt restricted to november only. Really, its half december.

well, we just finished looking through the demos, and they aren’t any better than other months. we can only begin work at the beginning of december anyway.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »