Forum

Dear Div 4/5

Created 13th December 2010 @ 20:34

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »

trams

-><-

Quoted from ash

[…]
I agree, double heavy + sentry on gully last might be a called ‘lame’, but still – its only YOUR fault if you cannot deal with it.

No its not lame, its a very, very lame tactic on any map, gazes at exotic island.

Jude

notdoggo

STOP HAVING FUN

darkeh

F!

Quoted from FUN POLICE RUINS TF2

Your team countered it the round right before you joined. :D

it’s not his fault he’s bad

ih

there is no exotic tactic. everything that falls within the rules is allowed.

Isai

flowerpower/

We played this team against before, and I think we were one of the teams that raged. Î think the rage stems from the fact that it is hard to prepare for and not really something you have to learn to counter. I’m talking gunslinger and targe. As it never gets used in the higher divs.

I hope fan gets unbanned after s8.

Last edited by Isai,

Quoted from Isai

I hope fan gets unbanned after s8.

<3 yes please

Sofa King

Quoted from darkeh

[…]

it’s not his fault he’s bad

you are bad and swedish, btw nice demowork today.

Last edited by Sofa King,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I merced for Con the other night, it was hilarious seeing all these weird tactics being used. Lots of fun to play with though i can probably understand the frustration when playing against it (Hi mini sentry on gravelpit, :C)

poxie

buddha + 6man ftw :D

Tommeh

‹Con›

Quoted from poxie

buddha + 6man ftw :D

poxie <3

bainés

Heavy limit 1 is the solution.

Square

i mad

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Square

i mad

ujustmadcuzubad

rtan

-9w-

its not just div5/4, teams rage over different tactics all the time, even in prem pcws.

Vince

BiG

Well, I can see how people find it a waste of time playing against highly unusual line-ups, since for improving the fastest way possible, you want to practice the standard game. Also gunslinger engie probably slows down the game a lot (no?).

Also, it forces you to adapt, which actualy requires a bit of thought. I think my team was also pretty mad at you when we played you once :D

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »