Created 1st December 2010 @ 11:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 22 Next »

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from Exfane

[…]

get the petition on tf2blog :)

you can’t. I had a discussion with Robin for the ESWC petition he said: We can’t push a company to do something. (so like petitions).

Wabbeh

You could still post them on the etf2l frontpage for people who dont browse the formus, and on things like vanilatf2…and even if it’s against the ‘rules’ to post a link directly to the petition, I’m sure that you could link to this thread ;)

Quoted from trams

Smoking is strictly forbidden indoors and is only allowed in designated area.

Snus.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

AnimaL

666 Signatures Total

ding

Darn

rockit like

bump. couple hundred more would be niceE.. get ur teammmates to signupppp

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Anything for you Darn.

ANYTHING ;)

Defur

What are the other parts of this scheme you have dunc?
Can you tell ous, so we can help the best way possible?
Or, is it something that should be keept secret (for whatever reason)?

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Nigh

[…]

you can’t. I had a discussion with Robin for the ESWC petition he said: We can’t push a company to do something. (so like petitions).

We could ask Valve to be a sponsor or partner or whatever they call it, similar to their involvement at Assembly (collectors cards lol!) or even ETF2L (ingame medals!).

Someone make a DreamHack medal, that would be boss :P

dunc

infs
dp.

moar bump plx0rz – need 1000 sigs, then I think we’ll really be able to carry some weight into this “application” to DH

shank

vs

Just signed the 735

Schis

ShaBox
skeå

NEED MOAR SIGNUPS!!!1!11!!one!1!!! (bump)

lolage

TSPAG

Has this been posted on any of the other tf2 forums? I’ve posted it on a couple of community forums but not gotfrag/cadred etc

longas

bumpz

WLL

I contact the webmaster of tfportal.de soon. The biggest tf2 news site in germany. I hope he write a news.

ashkan

Almost the most active petition… beaten by “UNESCO: PROTECT, NOT DENY, JEWISH HERITAGE.

http://i.imgur.com/a4AQa.png

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 22 Next »