Forum

#tf2.trade

Created 30th September 2010 @ 19:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 82 Next »

alfa

Hello. A mesaje to all the people who are trading new hats, rare hats.

Stop trying to scam people. No one will give you 6 hats for a Chieftain and no one will offer you more than 1/2 hats on a Lumbricous Lid or Ear buds. No one will trade you 3 hats on a normal hat, and also no one will believe the “others offered me 3 hats for a kabuto”. Just a warning to the people who are using the channel. You can get these items and hats from the steam forums way cheaper. (new hat for chieftain for probably like 2 new hats or 3 old). Maybe that would have worked in the first day of trading but now it’s just as simple as that: New hats for new hats (maximum 3 old hats), old hats for old hats and 2x old items for 1x new item. Check the steam forums if you don’t believe me.

Now an example of scam (I erased the tags, time and date due to the entire name being erased):

” NE.Khaos : i’ll giv u the chief for 6 hats
The7alfa : are you serious, I even offered you 2 of the NEW hats for it and you ask me for more?
The7alfa : good luck, don’t think there is someone that desperate bro ”

Thank you for reading, you have been warned.

Also TRADING the Milkman

WANTING Chieftain Challenge/Dr Dapper

OR

Kabuto, Fro and a scout hat (Any scout hat but not bonk helm or the hat with the drinks).

Last edited by alfa,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

People are actually giving out four hats for earbuds. I almost cried when I heard that

but I managed to get mines for one.

gg

electro

Got Milk?

CROCO SOLD; STOP ADDING ME !!!!!!

trading nappers for 2 shit hats, doesnt matter wich, but only craftable, means no parasite gibus and so on

trading sombrero for the same shit as above

searching chieftain challange

Last edited by electro,

Not here

Quoted from alfa

Stop trying to scam people. No one will give you 6 hats for a Chieftain and no one will offer you more than 1/2 hats on a Lumbricous Lid or Ear buds. No one will trade you 3 hats on a normal hat, and also no one will believe the “others offered me 3 hats for a kabuto(. Just a warning to the people who are using the channel. You can get these items and hats from the steam forums way cheaper. (new hat for chieftain for probably like 2 new hats or 3 old). Maybe that would have worked in the first day of trading but now it’s just as simple as that: New hats for new hats (maximum 3 old hats), old hats for old hats and 2x old items for 1x new item. Check the steam forums if you don’t believe me.

this i totally agree on, asked for new hat and he said you can’t have it unless i give him 10 old hats or 5 new ones (was for stuntsman) which i told him was not worth it and he started raging on how it was worth it.

Last edited by Not here,

Quoted from alfa

Stop trying to scam people. No one will give you 6 hats for a Chieftain and no one will offer you more than 1/2 hats on a Lumbricous Lid or Ear buds. No one will trade you 3 hats on a normal hat, and also no one will believe the “others offered me 3 hats for a kabuto(. Just a warning to the people who are using the channel. You can get these items and hats from the steam forums way cheaper. (new hat for chieftain for probably like 2 new hats or 3 old). Maybe that would have worked in the first day of trading but now it’s just as simple as that: New hats for new hats (maximum 3 old hats), old hats for old hats and 2x old items for 1x new item. Check the steam forums if you don’t believe me.

+1
the irc channel is totally useless, the steam forums are a better place to trade items

Have Soldiers new hat (Stout Shako).
Looking for Max’s Severed Head.

Add me on steam if interested.

flix

n2o

i want bills hat

kuma

looking for ze goggles and any demo hat
will trade for scotsmans stovepipe, stainless pot, whiskered gentleman or a combination of these

Last edited by kuma,

L-iNC

I have Killers Kabuto for trade.

Would like to get something + extraordinary abudance of tinge for it. Or stovepipe / fedora.

Last edited by L-iNC,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Whats a nametag worth?

dauk

Quoted from alfa

Stop trying to scam people. No one will give you 6 hats for a Chieftain and no one will offer you more than 1/2 hats on a Lumbricous Lid or Ear buds. No one will trade you 3 hats on a normal hat, and also no one will believe the “others offered me 3 hats for a kabuto”. Just a warning to the people who are using the channel. You can get these items and hats from the steam forums way cheaper. (new hat for chieftain for probably like 2 new hats or 3 old). Maybe that would have worked in the first day of trading but now it’s just as simple as that: New hats for new hats (maximum 3 old hats), old hats for old hats and 2x old items for 1x new item. Check the steam forums if you don’t believe me.

Now an example of scam (I erased the tags, time and date due to the entire name being erased):

” NE.Khaos : i’ll giv u the chief for 6 hats
The7alfa : are you serious, I even offered you 2 of the NEW hats for it and you ask me for more?
The7alfa : good luck, don’t think there is someone that desperate bro ”

Thank you for reading, you have been warned.

Also TRADING the Milkman

WANTING Chieftain Challenge/Dr Dapper

OR

Kabuto, Fro and a scout hat (Any scout hat but not bonk helm or the hat with the drinks).

why care if people are dumb by themself. if someone is taking an effort to waste his time on trading hats why not allow him. hats do not effect anything for sake.

Looking to trade my Heavys football helmet

Geten

I want the backbiter billycock. Don’t quite remember what I have exactly but ready to give more than one hat for it.

kuma

Quoted from Geten

I want the backbiter billycock. Don’t quite remember what I have exactly but ready to give more than one hat for it.

I have that, what do you have?

Geten

I’m at work, don’t remember exactly but got one sniper hat for sure. The one with the crodile teeth.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 82 Next »