Forum

Team Fortress 2 Update 30/9

Created 30th September 2010 @ 19:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 22 Next »

Moar promod. And then all but hats banned.

madu

sisu

Quoted from rarecandy

we need promod

Indxyou

add me if you’re trading a tosselcap

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

-600 fps

jukebox

broder

Quoted from happy little boozer

Moar promod. And then all but hats banned.

i love you finn, i really do

Davib

Some of the stuff looks decent, quick switch flamethrower and most of that spy stuff. However the spy, scout and sniper stuff looks like total bullshit

hapha

:x

Quoted from Evil

TF2 is dead

Brutallus

TF2 is not dead at all. This update doesn’t hurt any single competitive player, the update was designed for public play and people who just play this game for fun. The weapons suck so hard we wouldn’t even use them in 6V6. So tbh, no reason to complain, good job on the update.

Phrozen

?

PLEASE BAN THIS SHIT FROM COMP WEN I HEARD I STARTED CUMMING THEN I CHECKED IT AND MY BONER WENT RIGHT DOWN THIS IS BAD FOR COMP TF2 BAN BAN BAN WEAPONS PLEASE

kurt

trick17
trick17

This will be the final cause for all pros to yell for vanilla. Can’t blame them with this strange update…

yin

Quoted from Panic of the Undead

[…]

in 2 mins my favorite class got raped and thrown into a dirty and nasty river :) wp valve

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Some of these weps would have a extreme impact on competetive tf2 if they where used.

Cooler

4Queens

Quoted from Brutallus

TF2 is not dead at all. This update doesn’t hurt any single competitive player, the update was designed for public play and people who just play this game for fun. The weapons suck so hard we wouldn’t even use them in 6V6. So tbh, no reason to complain, good job on the update.

-600fps kurwa

WLL

gg VALVe

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 22 Next »