AUTOBOTS

I sell my hats for half the price Valve sells them. Coolios

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Norrland3000

Everyone who doesn’t want Vanilla now should be banned from this league :P

Ban all or allow all. And if you allow all i’m sure only some higlander teams will continue with TF2 competitive.

OK, ban all. Don’t pick/choose, so no crits, ubersaw and blutsauger either.

Line

alus

Quoted from xzr

fuck this, vanilla+medic go

choiie

keso

fuck this, vanilla+shortstop and holy mackerel go

PharadoX

My view on this update : I could get hats I wanted for the classes I play and received a Kritzkrieg from teammates so we could finally use it in comp tf2. And I’m not worried about the rest , because I believe you guys can handle blocking off the lame items/sets that would cause a change to how league matches are played.

And for the rest , it’s just additional fun for those who play on public servers , to be honest it was pretty boring there , more variety shouldn’t make people rage… they’re just playing a public game…

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Destrutor

brb, hon

All this rage implying that the weapons are going to be seen in officials and that public servers were that much fun before this update.

I think these weapons give us some nice options to get around/take it up against people who try to get the lame and easy kills in pubs. I also think the fun factor in servers will rise due to the playstyles the new weapons promote.

I dislike the scout items however, and I am not sure what to think about the real money for pixels issue. After all, we DID pay only 20 euro’s or even less for one of the best games in human history?

Last edited by Cycl4mate,

laerin

-9w-

Regurgitating this for the third team.

Anyone heathen who denies the Holy Mackeral, go die.

Fodi

I just cant switch weapons during the game (such as über to kritz) sometimes, I keep getting random msgs during matches from Steam and servere are kinda unstable. So all the ones telling us that the update doesnt have any effect on wars should kindly suck my hairy balls.

Cheers,
Byte

Rotab

≧◡≦

Quoted from Fodi

I just cant switch weapons during the game (such as über to kritz) sometimes, I keep getting random msgs during matches from Steam and servere are kinda unstable. So all the ones telling us that the update doesnt have any effect on wars should kindly suck my hairy balls.

Cheers,
Byte

Steam servers are overloaded because of all the players?

Cheers,
christmas tree

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from choiie

fuck this, vanilla+shortstop and holy mackerel go

cc//

Tf2 –> 9,99 $
2 new hats —>14,99 $
Getting fucked by Valve —> priceless

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 22 Next »