Forum

Oh TPlay, oh boomeh..

Created 14th September 2010 @ 09:10

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 Next »

kim

idd.

Quoted from xzr

[…]

what does that have to do with anything? pretty basic listening & preaiming in ql

same stuff applies to tf2 + comms

Ghent

Team

Quoted from xzr

[…]

what does that have to do with anything? pretty basic listening & preaiming in ql

Everything looks dodgy in wireframe its pretty pointless trying to base anything on it.

Candy apples, also known as toffee apples, are whole apples covered in a hard sugar candy coating.

Quoted from Shintaz

Candy apples, also known as toffee apples, are whole apples covered in a hard sugar candy coating.

Good enough evidence for me, I say we permaban.

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

brb getting a demo of op and frapsing it in wireframe with dance music and subtitling anything that could look in anyway dodgy because im mad i got beat by an underrated team

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from boomeh

[…]

No i’m just stating the truth, why would byte want to defend me any way? I betrayed him and the rest of the players in team yoyotech.

sorry it’s like fucking déjà vu, don’t you remember when you got banned and he tried tried to cover for you by using his weight in the community? I do. I even saved his quote because it was so fucking dumb

“I suggest ESL act quick if they are in the wrong, as it’s not just any player being accused its a premiership player and it’s quite a big thing to challenge and say one of the big players cheats so i’d like to see this rectified asap! (Especially the fact that he’s played many LAN’s lol)
Cheers
Byte”

Again I ask why is this guy a league admin when he defends cheaters and in his own comments applies double standards to those in div-1 and those outside

nophantasy

FRAGGA`s

Quoted from kim

[…]

preaiming stickyes>>>

xzr

Quoted from Ghent

[…]
Everything looks dodgy in wireframe its pretty pointless trying to base anything on it.

if anything that ql flick proved cypher doesn’t cheat :D

xzr

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

brb getting a demo of op and frapsing it in wireframe with dance music and subtitling anything that could look in anyway dodgy because im mad i got beat by an underrated team

brb sucking off some people who have been fluffing me on the forums

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from xzr

[…]

brb sucking off some people who have been fluffing me on the forums

brb being a cunt

Last edited by Arcadizz1e,

xzr

Quoted from kim

[…]

tbh you can’t really make out stuff from sounds that well in tf2, it’s a lot more precise in ql cos u hear the steps etc so well

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from nophantasy

[…]

preaiming stickyes>>>

‘they sticky top left mid side choke watch out!’

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

gtfo 14 day guy, this treath is for nice people only.

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from Fragga

[…]

sorry it’s like fucking déjà vu, don’t you remember when you got banned and he tried tried to cover for you by using his weight in the community? I do. I even saved his quote because it was so fucking dumb

“I suggest ESL act quick if they are in the wrong, as it’s not just any player being accused its a premiership player and it’s quite a big thing to challenge and say one of the big players cheats so i’d like to see this rectified asap! (Especially the fact that he’s played many LAN’s lol)
Cheers
Byte”

Again I ask why is this guy a league admin when he defends cheaters and in his own comments applies double standards to those in div-1 and those outside

Maybe you should talk to byte about this as i have already stated, we barely even speak these days and anything he does is on his own will.

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Quoted from Nmx

gtfo 14 day guy, this treath is for nice people only.

brb googling treath

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 Next »