Forum

Oh TPlay, oh boomeh..

Created 14th September 2010 @ 09:10

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 17 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Boomeh, if you don’t answer Pukz question of which one of you he slept with at i35 im barring you from i41 and epic lan.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Dummy

let’s have a test, i will make a new account and submit demos of this account to the AC team from the new one after making a topic about a random polish dude hacking
100% chance i’ll get banned
not saying that boomeh shouldn’t be checked but this is a boring witch hunt over again

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Boomeh, if you don’t answer Pukz question of which one of you he slept with at i35 im barring you from i41 and epic lan.

i already answered it :(

Tikcus

Quoted from Tapley ❤

where were you 20 min ago?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

However what you do NOT see in this video, is the order of magnitude greater number of occassions where he looks and there is nothing there.

THIS +100000000000000000000000000

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Tikcus

[…]

where were you 20 min ago?

THERES TOO MANY PAGES >_<

Bury.

internecine

So like, can this be brought to an end sometime soon?
Guy is clearly avoiding his ban and acting like a massive dong, and maybe still even hacking his face off. What else needs to happen? – CdC and other similar teams got their whole team banned and penalised for sporting a former cheater on another account, is this going to slide because he’s apparently ‘a nice guy’ ‘i no cheat anymore com c @ lan, r u in wheelchair? i only use 2d radar in my cheat pack honestli m8’. Bit of consistency and backbone from some people pliz, jeez.
p.s http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=clan&action=view&clan_id=2891

Last edited by Bury.,

Plumb3d

Tplay

i just got home from work whats going on

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from Bury.

So like, can this be brought to an end sometime soon?
Guy is clearly avoiding his ban and acting like a massive dong, and maybe still even hacking his face off. What else needs to happen? – CdC and other similar teams got their whole team banned and penalised for sporting a former cheater on another account, is this going to slide because he’s apparently ‘a nice guy’ ‘i no cheat anymore com c @ lan, r u in wheelchair? i only use 2d radar in my cheat pack honestli m8’. Bit of consistency and backbone from some people pliz, jeez.

how the hell has demsii managed to brainwash so many people with this awful bust movie :(( MENOCHEAT

Ched

.tony

OBVIOUSLY PAROXYSM REINACTED THE ENTIRE GAME WITH DEMOURGE PLAYING WITH WIREFRAME ON SO THAT THEY COULD SUBMIT THE DEMO AS REVENGE FOR LOOSING. AND THEN INTENTIONALLY MAKE IT LOOK LIKE BOOMEH WAS HACKING SO THAT THEY COULD WIN THE FLAMINGO PONY.

duh

Quoted from boomeh

[…]

how the hell has demsii managed to brainwash so many people with this awful bust movie :(( MENOCHEAT when I play as tmn, serious!

fixed it for you.

Dummy

Quoted from Ched

OBVIOUSLY PAROXYSM REINACTED THE ENTIRE GAME WITH DEMOURGE PLAYING WITH WIREFRAME ON SO THAT THEY COULD SUBMIT THE DEMO AS REVENGE FOR LOOSING. AND THEN INTENTIONALLY MAKE IT LOOK LIKE BOOMEH WAS HACKING SO THAT THEY COULD WIN THE FLAMINGO PONY.

duh

unicorn
a pink one at that
get your facts straight son ;-3

wpminnows

[PG]

good news guys. i found that screenshot i mentioned on page 10 http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/5516/ctf2fort0046.jpg

seraph

rEJ

boomeh trole u }:¬)

wai

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from pukz

[…]

No, I don’t goto LAN because of my fear of confrontation.

still cant get that redbull out of my mouse and mousemat… u better be scared! <3

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 17 Next »