Forum

mouse

Created 13th September 2010 @ 23:58

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Harps

MM

need new mouse seeing that my mx518 is fucking up hardcore style would like to pay about 40 pounds need a new mouse need some thing durable and comfortable suggestions?

Chaos

BAT

deathadder?

Cobby

-9m-

Quoted from Chaos

deathadder?

+1

nvc

Quoted from Chaos

deathadder?

+1

myNax

Quoted from Chaos

deathadder?

+1

infussle

http://espanol.desinformado.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/SteelSeries-Siberia-v2-Gaming-Headset.jpg

hz

Quoted from myNax

[…]

+1

+1 to +1

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Just buy another mx518

Harps

MM

Only had my mx518 for like 4/5 mounths want to have a mouse that lasts a bit longer

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Oh I see I had that problem alot aswell, then bought a deathadder like the others suggest and i’m very pleased with my deathadder so +1 again I guess.

metalpiss

If you do get another mx518, make sure you get the revised 1800 dpi version which has the wire breaking think sorted out and no prediction afaik.

I, personally, am waiting for a deathadder that I ordered. But just because I think its shape will fit my grip style better, as I’ve heard that both the mx518 and deathadder have excellent sensors.

Last edited by metalpiss,

Jims

[GM\\\'2]

If you found the prediction ok on the mx518 why not try the Zowie Heaton mouse (ec1/2 depending on the shape you prefer) it uses the exact same sensor (which also means it has the prediction/snapping the mx518 had)

LoneGun

contact logitech customer support, report that mouse is not working, get new mx518 3-4 days later.

strut

-=Crazy=-

Quoted from Smofo

Just buy another mx518

advice is spy!

Used that for a long time, switched to deathadder, game got easier.

Mike

TEZC

i’ve had my mx518 fsince last july, what you on about!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »