Play Hard, Go Pro

cu@cpl bruv

Inexistence

Üb

Okay guys, I uploaded it.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/72782

Inexistence

Üb

Oh, also, a way to make tr_rocketshooting a little more difficult. You need to have SourceMod installed for this to work, which I somehow managed to do on a created server. You then put in the commands:

sm_cvar tf_damage_range 0;
sm_cvar tf_damageforcescale_other 12;

The first makes it so that a direct rocket does a set amount of damage, but also removes doing less damage at a distance. This allows pyros and demomen to be double airshot every time.

The second increases the force of how far the bot will fly after being hit. It is usually on 6, so doubling it sends them flying into the air. Makes it much more difficult to airshot.

Iller

tGa

Thanks a lot for that !
Sometimes the bots almost feels alive.. :-)
Good training and warm-up map.

Too bad there are no active bots yet (or are there ?). In TFC there were bots playing (even though they were very crappy (except for their aimbot..))

Inexistence

Üb

No probs, I had fun making it. Any suggestions for the next version, make sure to tell me. I was thinking of making 3 bots instead of 2 and having them be Demo, Pyro and Soldier only, since I get annoyed when I get a heavy. Anyone agree?

Ypsy

Great job on that map!
Yup, I think it’s a good idea to force classes and also it would be nice to have them flying a bit faster. No one rocket jumps that slow! Dunno if it’s possible though.

fRdz

S&M

Just plainly having fun

and having a long experience with other fps generally makes you get better at new games faster.

Rele

Playing q3a demo helps with aiming and movement (esp. as scout) if your aim is crap (like mine was) :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3