Jh

Hey dats!

http://www.thecgs.com/index.php?region=&player=1&id=2078
http://www.thecgs.com/index.php?region=&player=1&id=2079
http://www.thecgs.com/index.php?region=&player=1&id=2080

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

It was an absolute quality game! Worth watching! Really close. Good to see the US scene produce a decent game with more than one map for a change!

beta

RaWr ::

shame to commentary is really boring!

agron

Relic

Yes yes, Beta you and Arx rule supreme :P

I liked the commentary atleast on badlands, haven’t watched the rest yet. And besides the style of the “show” made it feel like a proper sports broadcast. Enjoyable!

Qun

GoT<3

I miss ReDeYe :(

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

awesome game, but the commentators sucked indeed :(

edit: lmao that they showed last point on badlands calling it gravelpit… jeez

Jh

Hey dats!

redeye is shit
djwheat all the way bro

N/A

Commentary was sick, wtf you all talking about. Morons.

beta

Sorry that weren’t like a looking for a compliment post.

I listened to 5 minutes of Gravel Pit and I was bored…didn’t listen to the rest

The casters were talking way too much… Silence isn’t good as well, but they’re just over-doing it, stating every small thing, some of them really shouldn’t be mentioned.

I only watched Badlands so far, and, meh… game was kinda dull. Nothing was new. Same tactics were used for the whole game, and the only difference was DM. Not my favorite style of action.

agron

Relic

ok beta, i take it back. The commentary on grana was pretty bad but gpit was just utter shit :)

but hey it’s kinda unreasonable to expect that people who dont play the game could comment it “the right way”.

(My favorite on gpit was djWHEAT telling people how the engies is building 3 turrets to stop the enemy on their tracks) :)

Jh

Hey dats!

the thing you need to understand is that the shoutcasters HAVE to cast the match so that people who’ve never specced a tf2 match will understand whats going on. it was the same when they first casted css. thats why the cast was so dumbed down and i dont think djwheat and landodger have ever even played/casted tf2.

agron

Relic

yes and considering that they did do a good job imo :P
it’s just things like “3 sentryguns being build by oPlaid” what remind you too clearly if the fact that the commentators are kinda lost :P

jlp

I don’t know, i really enjoyed this cast and the game in general, yes, they did make alot of retarded mistakes, “which will let them take down the opposision medics with their ubers” or something like that :P, but at times they did show some real good understanding of the play which is a credit to them given their obvious lack of experience.

Another thing is, they made it an event, which no other cast has done before, they made it sound like something big (which it obviously was).

Zyrre

okejra

Casting was great considering their inexperience with the game.

Did my vision fail me or did someone use the backburner as pyro on C defence on gravel? :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »