Forum

Next TF2 Update adds Trading and a new game mode

Created 11th August 2010 @ 17:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Stranger

2stronk

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

You dont see how a suicidal scout drinking a drink and one shoting a medic is overpowered? But to be honest thats the only unlock that is overpowered, people whine too much about gunboats when losing the shotgun is infact a fairtrade.

Not that you couldn’t one shot the scout using the cola. Also to one shoot the medic you need to have the FAN equiped ;) ( and that weapon is banned). There is a thread lying some where on the commft forums about it. Correct me if i’m wrong tough.

Last edited by Stranger,

Rising

21:17

sb. proffessionals panama ,scout hatless. ?

M24_

all the community weapons are either so bad they might as well be banned or OP, so might as well keep them banned.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

You dont see how a suicidal scout drinking a drink and one shoting a medic is overpowered? But to be honest thats the only unlock that is overpowered, people whine too much about gunboats when losing the shotgun is infact a fairtrade.

Vallone’s suicidal one-shot kill on Agron was one of the highlights of the i39 final. What’s the difference between a spy doing it and a scout doing it?

Tikcus

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

if the scout can get close enough to 1 shot (FaN needed) the medic, he would have died anyway.

The medic didn’t die through crit o cola, the medic died because the team didn’t cover the flanks.

meat shot with scatter gun+crit o cola = 140
meat shot with FaN + crit o cola = 151 ( I think)

If you run a fan and crit o cola, you’re taking a big risk having 2 shots and no pistol, consideing once drank everything that hits you is a mini crit
so soldiers, demos, and other scouts can all 1 shot you.

with a Scatter you can 1 shot other scouts only, medics, demos and soldiers require 2 hits.
with a FaN you can 1 shot medics, and scouts (and you’ll have to as after those 2 shots you are dead)

Last edited by Tikcus,

Not here

NEXT MONTH IN VAVLE TIME ZOMG. so month after next

David

ETF2L – Turns every thread into weapon whining.

crzfst

Quoted from David

ETF2L – Turns every thread into weapon whining.

BUT THIS GAME IS SO MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU HAVE 10 WEAPONS FOR EACH CLASS. CAN’T YOU SEE THAT?

Quoted from SnowiE

[…]
Vallone’s suicidal one-shot kill on Agron was one of the highlights of the i39 final. What’s the difference between a spy doing it and a scout doing it?

That you would notice a 6th player on the other team missing in many situations.

When is NS2 finally coming out D:<

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4