Forum

choke problem

Created 24th July 2010 @ 13:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

ZeyOrk

Oh you kacknoob. All u do is turn off your lag-compensation piece of shit “lag_compensation 0” I am use to play like that btw, u should to, or else your network-card is fucked, then u can ask thoose dignitas-nerds(except dunc) to sponsor ur ass with a killer-network-card or whatever they called it on that lame-ass-shit-commercial.

Bon chance, kackenoob ;)

Edit: Sparkle gets me wet :) hehe

Last edited by ZeyOrk,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]placebo much… just tested and didnt have even 1fps improvment on timedemo

yet i do still have ~ -5-10 fps drop since update

Wasn’t placebo for me neither, I was struggling with a huge fps drop lately, I recreated the directory and stopped whining pretty much.

And about choke, I’ve heard anything below 10 is acceptable?

Cheez

Well any excess choke that you have over your opponents is going to be a big disadvantage, especially in scout duals etc where a split second matters alot.

I’m also getting this issue, but the engi update coincided with me changing connection so it could be either. Btw my choke is hitting the 40 mark at times.

reCon

still got my problem.. any other suggestions?

Cheez

I too would love any suggestions people can think of, also just formatting and installed a new version of windows so that kinda rules out any software issues.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Cheez

I too would love any suggestions people can think of, also just formatting and installed a new version of windows so that kinda rules out any software issues.

No it doesn’t, Windows 7 is notorious for this kind of stuff, and the last time I checked it was merely a collection of software ;)

Last edited by octochris,

Cheez

Steady on Mr. Know-it-all :P

What I meant was with a fresh wipe and new type of windows, it is unlikely that it would be some silly underlying software choking up the game. Although my knowledge of such things is fairly limited.

wic

Quoted from Hellfish

try this http://www.sevenforums.com/gaming/31980-lag-online-games-windows-7-a.html
i had similar issues when i installed win7.

thx ^

… you can also try defraggler
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1059495
It defrag all your GCF game files

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Cheez

Steady on Mr. Know-it-all :P

What I meant was with a fresh wipe and new type of windows, it is unlikely that it would be some silly underlying software choking up the game. Although my knowledge of such things is fairly limited.

Well win7 certainly won’t be helping the situation, even if it isn’t the primary cause.

I assume you’ve installed the latest drivers for your LAN device?

Last edited by octochris,

Cheez

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Well win7 certainly won’t be helping the situation, even if it isn’t the primary cause.

I assume you’ve installed the latest drivers for your LAN device?

I’m using wireless atm *puts on flameproof full body suit*

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Cheez

[…]

I’m using wireless atm *puts on flameproof full body suit*

RIGHT

GET THE FUCK OUT CHEEZ :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2