Forum

do you play TF2 in english or your native language?

Created 21st July 2010 @ 11:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

steam translation server goes public next month I think

you will be able to make suggestions

ps:I’m moderator there

ouch

what is the goal of a steam translation server? shouldn’t it be enough to post things like that on the steamforums or sending an email to robin walker and friends?

btw tf2 and steam are running in english. if it comes to voicechat i’ll stick with denglish

Last edited by ouch,

Chux

guru
,(s),

English because there is no Croatian translation. If there was one, I would probably still run it in Eng ;)

English, french voices/translations are retarded.

Reload

BiG
BiG

English, I never bother trying out Dutch because I’ll just get annoyed by stupid errors

mrwhizz

English, the danish translation is shit

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

English.

Zappah

nou

There’s no hebrew tf2, fortunately, so I use english.

broesel

LAME

Thanks to everyone who replied!

Btw it was just to see if I should bother optimizing my HUD ( http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-11054/ ) for languages other than English, hence why I also wanted to know the length thingy. Some (not many, but still) elements use labels that just fit right in and thus the font can be cut off if the label is longer…

but – yeah, seeing as almost no one uses something else than English I won’t do that now :)

But if you wanna use my HUD AND don’t use English AND find such a bug, just message me on Steam and I will help you fix it and include a version for that language in the next update of the HUD :)

Last edited by broesel,

-TheO-

I play in english but I’ve been playing in both french and swedish to try. But for the last months I’ve played in english

English, the German sounds are so awful….

dmoule

MANDEM

English.

Rele

English

Bonus Question: Yes, a lot of common English words which describe certain things or actions are short and significant, while there’s no German translation for said words, and paraphrasing these words either takes forever and/or sounds retarded. In fact, I like English so much better than German that I started to think in English in certain situations :)

I play the game in english, my native language would be german.
the english voices sound way cooler imo

So||o Wo|o

BESTIⱯS

English – Spanish ones looks too childish and they don’t ‘play’ with the words like ‘Heavy is pie’ Also i play most in english servers and i wouldn’t have any idea what weapon is ‘El Duplicante’ in English

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »