Forum

ENGIE UPDATE INBOUND!

Created 5th July 2010 @ 20:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 16 Next »

shck

internecine
nou

dunno, those r written in different styles.
but what about the little building which is shown above “Mann’s Land” ? :)

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from M24_

yeah new shotgun looks ridiculously over-powered, we’ll have to see.

Don’t forget you only have 3 shots loaded ;)

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Argue with me
http://www.cadred.org/News/Article/111838/

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

By the looks of it, having a anime avatar increases your chances to get a wrench.

I just want to be the first person to say it: ban the FJ. It’s overpowered, TF2 is dead, they took our jobs.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Fucking mexicans

fJack

k^m

Quoted from Koeitje

By the looks of it, having a anime avatar increases your chances to get a wrench.

9/10 tf2 players in the states are weaboos who loved tf2 for the kawaii art theme and yaoi fanfics.

AnimaL

engie will get only 1 item, cuz we already have lvl 3 dispanserz and ports

AnimaL

nr 26 is out :DDD

sry i just came

Last edited by AnimaL,

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from Admirable

Argue with me
http://www.cadred.org/News/Article/111838/

well, it says, that you get a crit even if the SG is autodestroyed. THAT is a pretty big humpa-lumpa imho, cause you get a GUARANTEED crit. Doesn’t matter if there are only 3 shells in that shotty: a crit and two shots from someone who can aim will take down a med pretty fast.

looking forward to see teams fielding 2 engis for the mid fight and just bumrushing the opposing teams med. even better: build an SG and destroy it 3 times. now you got 3 crits in the mag. do it with two engis and you kann pretty much own everything.

you heard it here first.

EDIT: you heard it here first, UNLESS you read the cadred comments prior to that =)

Last edited by Tehgnarr,

Waebi

‹Con›

it doesnt say shit about that. Read it again.

edit, to clarify what I think: It says “bonus crits”, which could just as well be an INCREASE in crit chance. Also, it does NOT say that you WILL get crits for destruction of the sentry WITHOUT it having killed something. I still do believe Valve aren’t complete potheads and actually THINK before creating stuff, even though this weapon will increase pub engies’ attack quite a lot.

Last edited by Waebi,

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from Waebi

it doesnt say shit about that. Read it again.

edit, to clarify what I think: It says “bonus crits”, which could just as well be an INCREASE in crit chance. Also, it does NOT say that you WILL get crits for destruction of the sentry WITHOUT it having killed something. I still do believe Valve aren’t complete potheads and actually THINK before creating stuff, even though this weapon will increase pub engies’ attack quite a lot.

did you even read it?

“When Engineer’s Sentry is destroyed (either through enemy action OR SELF-DESTRUCT)…blabla”

there, I bolded it. happy now?

also: it does NOT NOT say, that your SG will have to kill something prior to being destroyed to give you crits. It ALSO doesn’t SAY what day OF THE week it is. OR what “absurd” looks like. But IT does SAY what I QUOTED earlier, which leaves the POSSIBILITY open for getting CRITZ even without KILLZ.

Edited for sarcasm.

Last edited by Tehgnarr,

Mark

Phase

I can’t see people self destroying their sentry if its getting kills… if its about to die, just let it die, you’ll still get the crits.

Pendji

Way to win at tf2 6v6. Build sg, destroy it, 1 shot medic.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Waebi

… believe Valve aren’t complete potheads ..

What’s wrong with that, damnit! You better not runn into pothead me, when I get my golden wrench boy!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 16 Next »