Forum

SnowiE's timedemo test (Updated 25th Jan 2011)

Created 24th June 2010 @ 15:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 Next »

jgmaster

BM

The irony of my post…

AnimaL

nvm delete this, someone is too dense

Last edited by AnimaL,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from AnimaL

if everyone would go by ur logic, the gpu that has higher clock speed would own… aka ati should have 5x more fps than nvidia

Did you even read my post, or is that too complicated for you?

Quoted from octochris

the performance difference when ocing does not work like that, it works based on a number of factors, not to mention it is not entirely relative, and it is linear based on the starting point

I’m not sure if you’re genuinely a fool or just are pretending to be one because you discovered that you were wrong and you don’t want to admit it, but either way, you should read before you talk.

edit: lol post above is code for “i know i am wrong but don’t want to admit it”. excellent. next time you try and call me out, animal, try to know what you’re talking about first.

Last edited by octochris,

AnimaL

if you could prove that im not right in at least one of my point id give a fuck :]]

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Just wanted to say that I hopped into niceTF2DM on blands and it played quite smoothly. Rarely dropped below 40 fps. That’s smooth enough for me.
Thanks.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from AnimaL

if you could prove that im not right in at least one of my point id give a fuck :]]

Well I did, about 5 posts or so ago.

AnimaL

it was all bullshit, no real facts… anyone can talk with theory, yet practice makes difference

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from AnimaL

it was all bullshit, no real facts… anyone can talk with theory, yet practice makes difference

It’s not theory, it’s well established fact.

AnimaL

and that is supposed to mean what exactly? no matter how much it uses, a higher clock speed means a higher fps.

u can go ahead and show me any 7000 series gpu that has noticable performance gain with oc

or 8000 for that matter, wait, maybe lets add 9000 too? just so its more easy for u

Last edited by AnimaL,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from AnimaL

[…] u can go ahead and show me any 7000 series gpu that has noticeable performance gain with oc

or 8000 for that matter, wait, maybe lets add 9000 too? just so its more easy for u

You are the one adding ‘noticeable’. Yet again you seem to be unable to read my posts.

AnimaL

adding? oh im sory, i didnt know the topic was about mega texels per s and pixel fillrate

ma bad

Last edited by AnimaL,

Animal you were wrong and are now trying to twist Chris’ posts into proving you’re right. He never said there would be a noticable difference, you claimed there wouldn’t be any difference.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from AnimaL

adding? oh im sory, i didnt know the topic was about mega texels per s and pixel fillrate

ma bad

Once again you put things in like fillrate and texels when I never mentioned them.

Maybe quit while you’re behind.

AnimaL

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Animal you were wrong and are now trying to twist Chris’ posts into proving you’re right. He never said there would be a noticable difference, you claimed there wouldn’t be any difference.

but there isnt any difference when oc nvidia 7,8,9series cards… im missing smth, where am im wrong?

Tikcus

What i’d like someone to explain to me is why people with systems with decent tri/quad core cpu’s decent gpus with dx10/dx11, that are more than capbable of running tf2 with max detail at >60 fps, run an fps cfg and dx8 mode and have the game look like a game from the mid 90’s

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 Next »