Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

iQue

keso

Quoted from sKaz

BUT 3600$ :(

Don’t buy an alienware then silly

sKaz

KP

nah i have the money and its instead of 2 gaming PCs (my mom and dad are devorced, so i need 2 pcs cuz my current pc goes to my bros)

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from sKaz

im getting (buying tommorow) an Alienware M17x:

get the fuck out of here

Last edited by octochris,

minimoose

For one thing, Alienware stuff looks shit.

The 320m is a crap graphics card as well, but you should be able to play it with a config.

Last edited by minimoose,

RaCio

GoT²

Alienware doesn’t look that bad if you turn off the big red lights tbh. Its just quite overpriced unless you get a m11x or a higher end model.

But let’s stop flaming the guy and get ontopic shall we :)

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from pena

Playing tf2 on a laptop is horrible regardless of the os.

its fine for me tbh. Seperate keyboard.. and its basically the same thing..

pena

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

its fine for me tbh. Seperate keyboard.. and its basically the same thing..

Yeah. Thats what i thought until I bought a proper pc. The fps was good enough even on the laptop but playing on it now feels really sluggish like if you had vsync on.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

TF2 runs fine on my mac without a config or anything, come to think of it runs better than it did on xp bootcamp

LUPUS

Quoted from Vazzan

TF2 runs fine on my mac without a config or anything, come to think of it runs better than it did on xp bootcamp

Exactly what I said earlier, it runs great on macs.

Stew

Quoted from sKaz

im getting (buying tommorow) an Alienware M17x:
17-inch WideUXGA 1920 x 1200 RGB LED (1200p)
Dual ATI ATI Radeon™ Mobility HD 5870 (CrossfireX)
Intel Core i7 820QM 3.2MHz
8GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz

not bad ha?

BUT 3600$ :(

Can you tell me why exactly should we care ?

LUPUS

Quoted from Stew

[…]

Can you tell me why exactly should we care ?

Don’t be such a fag <3

Loco

Mayo

i bought an asus G73-JH-A1, 8gig ddr3 ram 1gig dx11,17″screen, it runs tf2 very fast on 1080p max settings cost a fraction of the alienware, had 1tb hdrive space,
and is a really good piece of kit for the price all my other games, bf2bc, cod,etc all run at a solid 60-70fps on max detail on max resolution,
mebe check them out on youtube there are a lot of good links around about this laptop,
alienware are just soooo expensive

Last edited by Loco,

Norris

they are working to improve the performance for mac os systems. http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15384064&postcount=28 guess we’ll have to wait :)=

Tikcus

mac osx performance in HL2 E2

http://www.anandtech.com/show/3759/mac-os-x-steam-performance-half-life-2-episode-2-still-slower-than-windows

mac osx portal performance

http://www.anandtech.com/show/3726/quick-look-mac-os-x-portal-performance

enjoy

LUPUS

Quoted from Loco

i bought an asus G73-JH-A1, 8gig ddr3 ram 1gig dx11,17″screen, it runs tf2 very fast on 1080p max settings cost a fraction of the alienware, had 1tb hdrive space,
and is a really good piece of kit for the price all my other games, bf2bc, cod,etc all run at a solid 60-70fps on max detail on max resolution,
mebe check them out on youtube there are a lot of good links around about this laptop,
alienware are just soooo expensive

How much did that set you back?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »