mpuktf2.pickup

Created 15th June 2010 @ 16:25

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

Mort

#YOLO
swimp

Well, what happened

[Mortal^] !last
[@TF2PickupBot] Last pickup was 5 days and 3 hours ago.

Is it perhaps just because of all the exams going on atm or did people forget about it?

Last edited by Mort,

sc0pe

tf2 is dead?

Manu

http://www.tf2lobby.com

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from Mort

Well, what happened

[Mortal^] !last
[@TF2PickupBot] Last pickup was 5 days and 3 hours ago.

Is it perhaps just because of all the exams going on atm or did people forget about it?

tf2 lobby happened

dougiie

CotC

exams/summer/lobby

I reckon people rather just lobby now with their friends or mix. Most of the time people will rather get 6 for a game than have the effort of going into a pickup.

Spike Himself

TC

Don’t know how others think about it but for me the main reason I don’t use it is because it forces you to use ventrillo :s

It takes half a day to get two full teams to play. When/if that finally happens, I’ll have long forgotten I tried joining one.

Also, tf2lobby.

Evil

tf2.lobby is fucking horrid

kuma

better option than pickup1 atm, skill is about the same but a lot easier to get into.

JackieBoy

LTG.

Quoted from Spike Himself

Don’t know how others think about it but for me the main reason I don’t use it is because it forces you to use ventrillo :s

Yeah, me2

Perfect time to switch to mumble and enforce comms?

Evil

Quoted from kuma

better option than pickup1 atm, skill is about the same but a lot easier to get into.

I have found the skill level worse, add that to the fact there are no comms, just make it a 6v6 pub server.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

personally i got banned for 2 weeks because a sub joined the game 2 minutes AFTER i joined, and i refused to leave for him. (i was the guy added originally)

caned

MEAT
LEGO

^and thats why i stopped playing them

kuma

Quoted from Evil

[…]

I have found the skill level worse, add that to the fact there are no comms, just make it a 6v6 pub server.

true about the comms i mostly just play it as a pub to let off steam, though even on vent there aren’t many comms on pu1 games. the main thing though is pickup1 takes too long to fill up

Last edited by kuma,

grimbar

I just hate Ventrilo.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »