Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 17 Next »

kuma

old deathadder
900dpi
1.37 in-game
everything else default
no accel

pad = puretrak talent
found it more accurate than my old qck+ but the lift-off distance is pretty high so sometimes my mouse skips when i rocket jump and i end up facing downwards

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from kuma

found it more accurate than my old qck+ but the lift-off distance is pretty high so sometimes my mouse skips when i rocket jump and i end up facing downwards

I’ve heard latest drivers for old DA reduce that distance. I guess that’s known, but just in case.

kuma

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]

I’ve heard latest drivers for old DA reduce that distance. I guess that’s known, but just in case.

yeah, it’s still pretty high with this mousemat even with the new drivers. nothing unplayable though.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

That tripping thing during rocketjumps is something all Razer mice seem to do (has nothing to do with liftoff distance, it just can’t handle extremely quick movements). I only tested them on Qck’s, but all of them did it there. My Xai doesn’t do it on my talent. To be honest, I haven’t tried to replicate it; but with the Razer mice I had they all did it during normal gameplay and I haven’t encountered that yet with the Xai.

1800 6/11 0.7 scout
1800 6/11 0.95 soldier (0.9 shotgun)

Last edited by Koeitje,

kuma

ah i see, just assumed it was the liftoff distance.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from kuma

Just try to replicate it while keeping your mouse down to be sure.

Lynn

⁄⁄nν

Though I’m not a Scout any more, I’ve never really switched my sens around. It’s always been at:
1000 DPI
6/11 Windows sens
2.5 ingame sens

Which makes 6.5inch/16.6cm for a 360. And I here I always thought I had kinda low sense, but it’s nothing compared to some of you guys.

Inuy

#sadboys

changed it a bit

1600 dpi 6/11 1.0 scout
// // 1.7 demo
// // 2 soldier

qck+

Last edited by Inuy,

KOVACS

Quoted from Koeitje

That tripping thing during rocketjumps is something all Razer mice seem to do (has nothing to do with liftoff distance, it just can’t handle extremely quick movements). I only tested them on Qck’s, but all of them did it there. My Xai doesn’t do it on my talent. To be honest, I haven’t tried to replicate it; but with the Razer mice I had they all did it during normal gameplay and I haven’t encountered that yet with the Xai.

1800 6/11 0.7 scout
1800 6/11 0.95 soldier (0.9 shotgun)

I love how you jump to the conclusion that all razer mice are broken after testing them on ONE MOUSEPAD. Actually it’s well known that the Steelseries Qck/Qck+ and Razer mice are a rare bad combination which causes this issue.

Also Xai = lolbad mouse

mutaNT

Catch22 >

1000dpi default windows sensitivity 3.01 ingame 13.8cm/360º

AngryWoebot

CotC

Quoted from kuma

I had the old deathadder + puretrak talent and had the liftoff problem. Changed my mouse to a 3.0 and I dont have the problem anymore, prefer the mouse as well tbh.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from KOVACS

[…]

I love how you jump to the conclusion that all razer mice are broken after testing them on ONE MOUSEPAD. Actually it’s well known that the Steelseries Qck/Qck+ and Razer mice are a rare bad combination which causes this issue.

Also Xai = lolbad mouse

Well, if:
Old DB (not quite sure, long time ago, Krait has it though)
DB 3G
DA
DA revamped

All don’t work it’s not the mouse pad. They also did it on my razer destructor mousepad. Maybe that’s shit too. My Xai has 0 of the problems reported by others.

Last edited by Koeitje,

yin

7 windows 2.3 ingame and my mouse is 3200 dpi :x (now thats a highsens)

longas

750dpi
1 in-game
1m/360º (and i’m not kidding)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from longas

750dpi
1 in-game
1m/360º (and i’m not kidding)

Fucking hell, post a vid of yourself playing :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 17 Next »