Forum

Pyro

Created 8th June 2010 @ 01:28

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

V3n05

I didn’t know if there was a thread yet about the controversy going around the internet to whether the Pyro is a girl or not. I am a firm believer in the Pyro being a girl.
There are multiple reasons to believe so, bu one thing that really catches my eye is of course, the Meet the Spy trailer. I want to hear opinions.

droso

o/

Couldn’t care less tbh.

Johs

FNR!

Quoted from droso

Couldn’t care less tbh.

LikeThis

Quoted from droso

Couldn’t care less tbh.

V3n05

u guys dont think ther might be a reason behind it? ur not the least bit concerned in y valve might make the pyro a female?

droso

o/

No.

Last edited by droso,

ilike2spin

RLM

They should make the pyro a female to conform to political correctness about not having 9 white males as the standard classes. I’ve no idea why there isn’t an asian before that comes up.

Volkmar

Pyro could be a Japanese girl.

Largos^

PRO

This thread needs more drama, so I’ll help you out, brosephina.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! THE PYRO DOESNT EVEN APPEAR IN MEET THE SPY, LOL NOOB

Largos^

PRO

Quoted from ilike2spin

They should make the pyro a female to conform to political correctness about not having 9 white males as the standard classes. I’ve no idea why there isn’t an asian before that comes up.

They got that one covered. Demoman is the affirmative action class of TF2. (Complete with overpowered weapons, AM I RIGHT?)

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from droso

Couldn’t care less tbh.

Vag troll much?

V3n05

Quoted from Largos^

This thread needs more drama, so I’ll help you out, brosephina.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! THE PYRO DOESNT EVEN APPEAR IN MEET THE SPY, LOL NOOB

ur fuckin kiddin me rihgt?
dude, put 2 and 2 together. 2 classes were not shown in the video, (pyro and demo). one of those 2 classes was killed without being shown, either pyro or demo. and leaving the fact that ther was the scouts mother involved in this, the purse in the video matches the one on badlands. think logically bro. everything points to it.

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Pretty sure every class in the game are white males, except for the demo who can jump higher than all of them.

Largos^

PRO

Quoted from V3n05

[…]

ur fuckin kiddin me rihgt?
dude, put 2 and 2 together. 2 classes were not shown in the video, (pyro and demo). one of those 2 classes was killed without being shown, either pyro or demo. and leaving the fact that ther was the scouts mother involved in this, the purse in the video matches the one on badlands. think logically bro. everything points to it.

That’s where you’re wrong.

Where’s the real BLU Scout? HE’S THE ONE WHO GOT SHOT AFTER THE ENGIE. That’s how he was able to disguise. As for the demo and pyro . . . some mysteries are better left unsolved, ya dig?

Quoted from Beater

Pretty sure every class in the game are white males, except for the demo who can jump higher than all of them.

I LOL’d

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »