Blorgs guide to playing medic

Created 31st May 2010 @ 01:04

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 19 Next »

Dummy

Quoted from wOlliee

[…]

i mean you

OHSNAP
and everybody, stop being white knights to Blorg – remember, he’s not a princess, unless, of course, you are Howdeh who likes small boys :(

Dummy

Quoted from Edd

[…]

r7an and I go far back, meeting up at trafalga square to stare at the pidgeons :)

SHIT JUST GOT CREEPY
AND DO WHAT WITH THEM
whats the untold story with the pidgeons? learn LIVE AT FOXNEWS AT 9 PM

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Dummy

OHSNAP
and everybody, stop being white knights to Blorg – remember, he’s not a princess, unless, of course, you are Howdeh who likes small boys :(

maybe it means that we at least like blorg, he’s taken enough shit from this youtube vid so maybe your the one who needs to sort his life out.

wOlliee

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
OHSNAP

can i be a dark knight plz i like that colour better kthx

Dummy

Quoted from Edd

[…]

maybe it means that we at least like blorg, he’s taken enough shit from this youtube vid so maybe your the one who needs to sort his life out.

why in the world would i want to sort out blorgs life? what the :s?

stvv

WUL

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
OHSNAP

I didnt want to get involved, but reading your comments and looking at your avatar i’ve noticed something about you, too put it bluntly, you’re a cunt. :D, gl being mid+ in div5 you dribbling mess :))))))))))))))))))))) hf. xx

Dummy

Quoted from wOlliee

[…]

can i be a dark knight plz i like that colour better kthx

kk m8 np gl hf gg

Edd

T2P

stwn i was referring to you but i bet your grasp of the english language is awful.

Last edited by Edd,

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

MASSIVE SHITSTORM!
WOOOOOOO!

Dummy

Quoted from stvv

[…]

I didnt want to get involved, but reading your comments and looking at your avatar i’ve noticed something about you, too put it bluntly, you’re a cunt. :D, gl being mid+ in div5 you dribbling mess :))))))))))))))))))))) hf. xx

by jove you’re right, im indeed a cunt because forum posts make up for ones personality(read: mike)! im a blunt and bad troll, deal with it.

wOlliee

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
kk m8 np gl hf gg

thxz gl in div5

Dummy

and why is it all the VYEs ganging up on me like they actually care about blorg not the chance to, as Atty said, cause a massive shitstorm?

stvv

WUL

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
by jove you’re right, im indeed a cunt because forum posts make up for ones personality(read: mike)! im a blunt and bad troll, deal with it.

you’re trying to troll?!?!?!?! i thought by nature you were just a twat ;x sorry

Anybody else completely and utterly unamused by the last few pages and the “lololol blorg sux” bandwagon the kids seem intend on continuing? I know Stwn is just trolling as usual but there’s a few others who aren’t.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Dummy

[…]

stop being such a keyboard warrior you mess

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 19 Next »