Forum

LAN Organisation

Created 25th October 2008 @ 23:50

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

dunc

infs
dp.

I’m looking for a few people to get together in order to organise a TF2 LAN somewhere in Holland.

If you’re dedicated to TF2 and want to be part of organising a LAN for the community, please post up on here or contact me [dunc, #ubers3xuals] on IRC.

We also specifically need a Dutch native who would be willing to do some ringing-round and possibly visiting event locations.

There’s a few people interested already, I’d like to get a group together to discuss this and hopefully progress it. If we can get one quality LAN going, I think it could set the ball rolling for future TF2 LAN events.

Cheers ladies and gentleberries.

kEvNx

.#mtf

This Idea is fckin awehsomeh!
Try to make it in “Holland” and not in the Netherlands :D Like Enschede or something like that ;)
I would visit this LAN for sure :) And Good Luck to find some Orgas, maybe you ask [FB] or [GoT] :)

ThePledge

Would definetly come to a LAN like that. Maybe I can get the guys from Hadouken to come as well, I’m sure the Finnish guys will, but I’m unsure about the French though ;p

Great idea dunc, good initiative :D

dunc

infs
dp.

I can’t really take credit, see the article I posted – it was Moose’s idea :) Wanna see if we can make this happen though.

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

I dunno exactly what you guys are looking for, but i think i can safely say that a couple of the dutch FB players would be interested in helping to organise something like that. For instance we have strong connections with WZZRD where the TLR lan was going to be. Contact me on #fakkelbrigade if this could help you guys

Akill

sounds great, might be abit lengthy, coming from england. but i’d still help you guys with some stuff. Have you brainstormed for all the different features & events you want to host at this LAN?

Wlv

RaWr ::

You know where I am

dunc

infs
dp.

No Akill, that’s the point of this post – I want to try and get a “council” together to discuss such things and get this moving. I have no problem doing the bulk of the work myself but if you leave it purely to me to think everything up it’d be FailLAN 2009 :D

InsaneExfane – thanks, but I’d prefer it if I could get a single person that would outright be willing to dedicate time to the project. If any of you can do that I’d really appreciate it :)

Akill

count me in for your council, i explode with ideas all the time ;) i do have a few ideas i could suggest, and im always a good person to bounce ideas off, im idle in #memento almost all the time

Tjet

good idea dunc, just let me know if I can help.

dunc

infs
dp.

Alright, there’s a channel set up for this now and we’ll have our first meeting on Sun 9th to discuss where we want to go and what we want to do.

If I’ve forgotten to invite any of you, just pm dunc on IRC please.

crz

T4F

if you need german support, i got good connections to both german tf2 sites and experience in organisation :>

bun

what you need?

i can make video stuff, trailers, advertises for free!

Wlv

RaWr ::

^^ If we need anything like that BuN it probably wont be for a little while, as dunc said, the first meeting is a couple weekends away yet :)

Vlijm

UbeR |

Hey, im also dutch and willing to do work for a lan, but im not sure yet whether i will have loads of time available or just some time, so if you really need a single person that would outright be willing to dedicate time to the project, id give it to someone else. Tho, if you need me to do some calls or just get things straightened in holland, just shout at me.

im LoL|Vlijm in IRC (#legionoflegends #etf2l etc…)
steam: vlijmscherp

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »