Forum

USSR flag

Created 1st May 2010 @ 20:35

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Clark

SDCK!

Scandinavia includes Sweden and Finland in itself, so it is no country, what means I still don’t see the reason the USSR flag shouldn’t be in list.

dauk

Quoted from Clark

Scandinavia includes Sweden and Finland in itself, so it is no country, what means I still don’t see the reason the USSR flag shouldn’t be in list.

It doesn’t exist? Same to require prussian flag.

n00ne

Because there are some things you just dont do. It’s the same as the confederate flag in USA , which is offensive to african american people.

I don’t know how else to explain to you why not , if you just dont understand then I’m sorry for your stupid little head.

Clark

SDCK!

Doesn’t matter it exists or not, because there is some teams which have players from a lot of ex-USSR countries, who want to have USSR flag for their clans. Like mine.

n00ne

Well go die in a fire then russian!

dauk

Quoted from Clark

Doesn’t matter it exists or not, because there is some teams which have players from a lot of ex-USSR countries, who want to have USSR flag for their clans. Like mine.

international? european?

Also i demand great Lithuanian kingdom and holy roman empire flags.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from n00ne

then I’m sorry for your stupid little head.

1st of all – I didn’t offend you btw, so shut your mouth.
Secondly, I am starting to see some nationalist notes in your comments, am i?

n00ne

Go read some history books first and then come back. Besides , you’re asking to add the soviet union flag and you accuse me of nationalist comments? There is something wrong with you boi , really!

Clark

SDCK!

international? european?

I thought about international too, but it is not necessary.

It will take about 3 minutes for admins to place the new flag, so if you are not so busy there it is:
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/5537/ussrflagwallpaperbyneoz.jpg

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Guys from the little russian i know i’ll try and resolve this….

It seems like this flag request has a few people feeling ” ((((((((”

However perhaps if we did include the ussr flag it would make people feel ” ))))))))”

That is all.

n00ne

Well said! Don’t add no shit flag. Everyone continues with their lives and one russian is left crying. A win – win.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from n00ne

Go read some history books first and then come back. Besides , you’re asking to add the soviet union flag and you accuse me of nationalist comments? There is something wrong with you boi , really!

I know the history of my nation, thank you.
I accuse you because you become really angry of my request, while it shouldn’t even bother you.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from n00ne

Well said! Don’t add no shit flag. Everyone continues with their lives and one russian is left crying. A win – win.

I DON’T SEE ANY NACIONALIST NOTES HERE, NO I DON’T!
/sarcasm
Edit: And, by the way, not only me wants this flag here..

algiosh

its bad idea :)

mb

keso

I want a pony and a remote control car and a…

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »