Demoman limit 2 for the next season

Created 14th March 2010 @ 09:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

spendy

Quoted from octochris

somebody get this guy to a psychiatric hospital

chris you’re medic go help him

ups

Not sure we need more spam in the game. Still, it would be nice to test something like that in a match.

Quoted from Wlkr

The idea makes me cry a little inside.

Cry some moar

Changing it would masively shift gameplay that good teams have taken the time to perfect.

Yes, demo limit is there not because of the nade spam / stickies slowing up the game, but because people are affraid of gameplay changes. LOL ?

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Quoted from ups

Not sure we need more spam in the game. Still, it would be nice to test something like that in a match.

Its already been tested, first 2 seasons of etf2l had demolimit 2, like TG said a couple pages ago, just the primary spam alone is a killer for the gameplay.

Quoted from ups

[…]
Yes, demo limit is there not because of the nade spam / stickies slowing up the game, but because people are affraid of gameplay changes. LOL ?

nice conclusion dude, thought about it? LOL?

codcrille

Fresh.

lets also raise medic limit to 2 but only 1 uber/kritz!

ups

Quoted from Exfane

[…]

Its already been tested, first 2 seasons of etf2l had demolimit 2, like TG said a couple pages ago, just the primary spam alone is a killer for the gameplay.

[…]

nice conclusion dude, thought about it? LOL?

A lot of stuff has been changed in the game itself (not talking about the hats).Above all, the nades were nerfed as well.I still think it’s a bad idea though.

That’s not my conclusion, it’s Walker’s (read the post I quoted maybe?).

Update: or do you agree with him? If some other class would be more useful, wouldn’t your team switch to it instead if running both scouts/sollies a demo and a medic ?

Wlkr

?
¤_¤

Wow cut it out. Was just making the point it would discourage top teams from playing. If you read my post I said that it would wreck the game play BEFORE I said anything about top teams being affected. Sure its a lesser point but one none the less. No need for your mini troll.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from ups

[…]

A lot of stuff has been changed in the game itself (not talking about the hats)

I really think a hat-limit of 2 would be produce better gameplay!!

ambra

wow
there should be a “bullshit flood” danger sign near the title of this thread
“read at your own risk”

ups

Quoted from Wlkr

Wow cut it out. Was just making the point it would discourage top teams from playing. If you read my post I said that it would wreck the game play BEFORE I said anything about top teams being affected. Sure its a lesser point but one none the less. No need for your mini troll.

Sorry mate, I somehow misread your post :)

hans

brz

Two demos with only sword+targe and two snipers with huntsman+shield? We could do some awesome knightbattles!

spendy

Quoted from hans

huntsman+shield?

whats shield?

Reload

BiG
BiG

Oldschool jousting on Mid in Badlands :D

hans

brz

Quoted from spendy

[…]

whats shield?

Razorback or what is it?

Dekamano

scenic

Quoted from hans

Two demos with only sword+targe and two snipers with huntsman+shield? We could do some awesome knightbattles!

+ force thirdperson and http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/96875

AWSOME-MATIC!

Akasazh

THG
HL

Quoted from Keeper

reminds me of the funny times at the beginning of tf2 :D ctf_turbine with 2 demomen.. quite funny.
back to topic: HELL NO !! :D

ctf_turbine wasn’t made/added to the mappool till long after the switch to 1dl. Nice projection tho :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »