Forum

Only 1 FAN allowed

Created 8th August 2009 @ 22:02

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

If something is bugged, it doesnt automatically mean it’s gamebreaking.

Which is exactly what I said

I know but Koeitje seems to misunderstand you. I just wanted to clear that up.

I’m fully aware of what Racio is saying (we had so many conversations about the weapon), he knows what is wrong with it. He feels it is not gamebreaking, I do. That’s the difference. I pointed you to his post because he doesn’t use “lol l2p” arguments.

i only meant beserker not vali. that was an accident on my part, since iv never spoken to you

Ask berserker then, he feels the same.

bulletproofsmurf

Vuze.

well then you should stop jumping down peoples throats for either a) thinking the fan isnt op and b) thinking the lower skill requirment for the fan doesnt require a ban.

try not to get too personal mate saying youre 6 year old sister or whatever could understand an opinion, which you think is fact. we have already demonstrated that a large number of people disagree with you, and beserker, and vali.

The point is that this a very divisive issue, and despite the authority you grant the opinions of beserker, vali and yourself, there is no hard and fast rule as to whether it should be banned. you guys think the advantage the fan gives you is game breaking, the rest of us do not. accept that what you hold is an opinion, and not fact

Danzeru

Royal`
MAD

lol @ “wow i no this guy whos rly gud at TF2 and he agrees wit me so im rite” mentality… Tools… -.-

djc

d2f~

this awful debate has been going on for like 4 months. absolutely none of you are saying a single new thing, everything you are typing and posting in such a fervor has been posted 15 times before, and many of those 15 are probably by yourselves.

come up with something new ffs this is boring as shit :(

Rele

this awful debate has been going on for like 4 months. absolutely none of you are saying a single new thing, everything you are typing and posting in such a fervor has been posted 15 times before, and many of those 15 are probably by yourselves.

come up with something new ffs this is boring as shit :(

There’s nothing new to be said anymore tbh. Everything’s been said and we’re just waiting for the admin’s decision. We’re only discussing for the sake of discussing :X

When this is over, let’s all drink a e-beer together :D

Skyride

DUCS

When this is over, let’s all drink a e-beer together :D

Ye, I think it should be on Koeitje! :D

**safety smile**

eoN^

lol @ “wow i no this guy whos rly gud at TF2 and he agrees wit me so im rite” mentality… Tools… -.-

Whos said that? Koitje berserker and vali are all crap…

<3 :DDDD < be safe, wear a safety smily.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13