Forum

[Highlander Season 7] Provisional Feedback

Created 14th October 2014 @ 22:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 Next »

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

I’m happy that we get to see 1 new map at least. arctic/warmtic would have been nice too.

4hp

I haven’t played on koth_reservoir yet but I’m always excited to do new maps so that’s good. Apart from that I’m a little surprised that barnblitz is still in the map pool, my idea is that most people dislike the map and especially the last point. Now that there’s a new version (hl1) being tested in mixes maybe we could consider that one?

edit – for people suggesting arctic that map is even more sniper-friendly than lakeside I think… personally don’t think it’s a good idea

Last edited by 4hp,

Popcorp

I like how people keep saying ARCTIC ARCTIC like for 2nd or 3rd season in a row and yet nobody plays it in Mixes, heh

Would love to play it again as well, was one of my fav maps, despite some fps issues

Last edited by Popcorp,

irfx

EPA

Dropping lakeside is a good thing, adding some twisted unknown map is bad, intermodal would be a better choice since it was played in nations cup and it was OK (and it comes from a player who still thinks 5cp maps are cancer of hl)

Buttnose

use ashville if you have to replace lakeside, run ONCs for reservoir/arctic and get feedback, leave the rest of the maps alone, remove basejumper if its still bugged.

skyro

#SaveMelee

Quoted from Popcorp

I like how people keep saying ARCTIC ARCTIC like for 2nd or 3rd season in a row and yet nobody plays it in Mixes, heh

Would love to play it again as well, was one of my fav maps, despite some fps issues

nobody plays it in mixes because all the tryhards don’t want it there

Support to arctic, great map with perhaps a few bugs here and there.

Useless

TC.Noobas

No lakeside? That makes me happy :D

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Keep on suggesting other sniper-oriented maps now after Lakeside has been removed please, Arctic alone isn’t enough

Ashville/Coalplant would be a good choice however, I wouldn’t mind that at all.

Kaneco

allowing the phlog was a mistake. thats pretty much what I have to say

prof

I don’t see how the phlog is a problem. Despite the complaints degreaser & axtinguisher received over the years the general feeling was that if you let a pyro stroll up to you then you deserved to get smacked up a bit. Phlog is no different except you have to telegraph your ambush by taunting and you don’t have the luxury of hustling your tubby bum in there with the powerjack unless you want to waste the very short window you get to actually crit people by switching weapons at peasant speeds.

On maps: lakeside being gone is great, gpit and steel are great, barnblitz is still going to be horrible unless the new version changes literally everything about the map, the new map is a weird choice but variety is good. If it gets replaced my vote would go to ashplant rather than Arctic bcos fps.

Bob Bami

Any Screens of pl_barnblitz_hl1? (im not home atm) :/

Chris

CMEN2

Quoted from Bob Bami

Any Screens of pl_barnblitz_hl1? (im not home atm) :/

Not at hand – but a dl.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2738795/pl_barnblitz_hl1.rar

Tuffy

pd!

That new version of barnblitz is a bit broken, because you can get easily stuck on that new track on last point http://hpics.li/b092c96
barnblitz_pro4 is more playable actually

Jaakarhu

Quoted from Popcorp

i gotta agree. Artic seems very interesting and fun to play, would like to see it in this season.

Snooki

VDOH

Quoted from Jaakarhu

[…]

i gotta agree. Artic seems very interesting and fun to play, would like to see it in this season.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 Next »