can we get pyro mge?

Wiethoofd

(Newswriter)
LvG

Medic MGE plz

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

scout is probably better for a cup since there arent really any lame strats (at least that i can think of) that you’d use to win
soldier is the complete opposite
and lol demo mge

Pistolvania

Medic mge pls

vani

Bully

Medic mge sure is “fun”

on another note, allow stickies

Selek

Dr. med.

I think Spy MGE could be interesting with a few rules (no DR, no CnD). I am not even joking.

caeli

#T4F

WHERE IS ENDIF?

Falcon0408

Quoted from caeli

WHERE IS ENDIF?

need an endif cup :[

Samytsi

:-)

Quoted from Selek

I think Spy MGE could be interesting with a few rules (no DR, no CnD). I am not even joking.

rofl
spy endif with airtrickstabs?

Last edited by Samytsi,

Setlet

There is a Finnish cup on 11.6, so it would be cool if this didn’t collide with it :)

Also, if there was a demo MGE cup, don’t allow Sticky Jumper or Endif, PLEASE!

Last edited by Setlet,

Collaide

Quoted from MARS^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq9Wr7J5X_Y

why would you not be allowed to do that? endif used to be played exactly like that and it’s not like only one player can do it, both can do it. of course the one that hits the first shot can then “spawncamp” and has an advantage but doesn’t he get that advantage because he is better?

I personally don’t get those MGE rules, someone ragequit on MGE spire the other day after I hit an airshot, he fell down and I proceeded to shoot at him when he was on the floor with 30 health and couldn’t jump anyway. OH NO

And you probably shot him when he had 300 hp too, and when you had 5 hp in lowground you played hide and seek?

Last edited by Collaide,

kzr_

gR.

Quoted from Selek

If you trigger Dr you lose a point because mge mode doesn’t recognize feints. revolver only would be decent, but then again it would be a downgrade to scout mge plus its a minor class

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from Collaide

[…]

And you probably shot him when he had 300 hp too, and when you had 5 hp in lowground you played hide and seek?

what makes you think I do that kind of stuff?

Collaide

Quoted from MARS^

[…]

what makes you think I do that kind of stuff?

ur attitude 8)

Last edited by Collaide,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »