Forum

reputation section for teams

Created 17th February 2014 @ 15:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

giving the players listed on match pages the option to like or dislike the page can create a more accurate description of a team’s reputation.

It is certainly a nice idea that rewards sportsmanship.

quell

UbeR |

not sure what yall are on about but how is this “a lot of work”? have this be both about players AND teams

enable the option for players too. have a section on everyones profile (or a page) that shows both peoples comment on them as well as their comments on others. this way you yourself can filter out the trolls.

all you need is an admin or two that has a list where he can “okay” messages that arent racist, overly vulgar, or in some other way rulebreaking.

Carlos Kaiser

Imo promoting circlejerkers and feeding trolls isn’t a good idea.

Quoted from quell

all you need is an admin or two that has a list where he can “okay” messages that arent racist, overly vulgar, or in some other way rulebreaking.

This sound quite simple, but in reality we are quite thin on manpower and most definitely couldn’t do this on a regular basis.*

(*hint – apply people)

Oxy

TC.Express

Word of mouth already does this.

If your a dick to people, others will soon know.

juju

TBA
Tissi

Quoted from Hot

Quoted from nevier

(yes i already shittalked in chat as well but i got punished by my teamleader for doing so)

plz don’t bully me again or i will tell to oxy.

Hot

Quoted from juju

[…]

plz don’t bully me again or i will tell to oxy.

Read again juju, nevier was punished, not me. And i ain’t afraid of the oxy sheepguy.

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

[…]

This sound quite simple, but in reality we are quite thin on manpower and most definitely couldn’t do this on a regular basis.*

(*hint – apply people)

im sure if you make an announcement you need people for this or that that people will apply!

Already on it. ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2