Quoted from quintosh

[…]

it’s not an exploit

So I can use it?!

unu

Quoted from it's Mint

[…]

So I can use it?!

admins have agreed to allow it. For now at least.

Jesse James

Quoted from it's Mint

[…]

So I can use it?!

I use often in PL Maps when I have cart duty :) I mean how often does someone comes next to you except of a spy ? Just punch in da face buddy.

Okay ondkaja, here we go. Let us allow beggars bazooka and the reload hack shall be repatched. You can consider it as an “interesting strategy”
Why don’t we allow WH and Triggerbot and deactivate VAC on game servers. These are interesting strategies in my opinion. And it is 100% fair, since the enemy can use this “strategy” against you as well.

Long story short; you are telling me; Using an exploid (basicly cheating) is absolutly okay, since your enemies also allowed to use this cheat. The reason is, you know how to counter yourself against this cheat, as soon as you recognize, the enemy is using this cheat.

Let us talk about poker, do we ?

You hide a couple of Ace cards in your jacket pocket. In your opinion, it is an “interesting strategy” to win. And it is 100% fair, since your rivals can also hide cards in their pockets

And it is not a big deal. Since it is risky. If your rival sees you hiding cards in your pocket, he can easily deny you => Forcing you big Blind and fall back until there is no aces on the floor.
But when your rival has no idea, you take out your aces and you win.
And it is your rival’s fault for not seeing you taking cards out of your pocket. And it is his fault, because he wanted a fair game. But you wanted to make things more “interesting”

This is what you want to tell us ondkaja ?

Then I am canceling my request.

And new request :

Let us allow all kind of cheats in competitive games. Set sv_cheats 1 in etf2l hl configs. Let us play on non-VAC servers.

yak

DUBSTEP
Gungaginga

This logic is flawless

Jesse James

Quoted from yak

This logic is flawless

EmilioEstevez

GG

Doesn’t need a ban, its so useless if the other team is aware of it that its actually a hindrance to your team and although it is maybe not a feature that was put into the map by design, it is easy to deduce in game that they have a tele near your spawn as you can see the glow/trails on the enemies.
It’s also really hard to actually perform, engi should usually be pushing the cart and the drop down should have a defending heavy there. If a team can get this tele set up they are likely rolling you and woulda stomped your shit without it.

Also KS has never used this strat bc its useless against anybody who isn’t retarded. I’ve actually only ever seen it used once in an “official” (UGC showmatch several seasons ago) and although it was confusing at first, we quickly figured out what was happening and camped it for free kills.

Last edited by EmilioEstevez,

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Jesse James

*retarded wall of text*

it is you who think using that spot is cheating, not me :D

anyway, since it’s allowed there’s nothing you can do about it, except learning how to counter it. learn from your mistakes, move on and don’t let your team get caught by this trick again.

Last edited by ondkaja,

This spot is almost as much aids as blatantly sandbagging lower divs for ez wins.

Jesse James

ondkaja, I don’t want to argue with you anymore. You are not reading what people say, and just repeat yourself.

kzr_

gR.

how can this even be consider cheating?

you have a path that closes when blu team caps 3rd point;
The path consists of a double door system, one door that doesn’t open from any side, and a door that opens from the outside if a person can get into there, wich is only possible by teleport. This path could be closed by a one door system only, but the creator didn’t want this way because he as a thing for double doors, or he wanted this to be used, or he didn’t even think about it, or whatever reason.

A team gets to put a teleporter there wich singlehandly makes them predictable because they will use the shorter way always;
The other team doesn’t have the gamesense, map awareness, to overcome the situation;

By that logic we are favouring weaker teams- > lets than take this logic into a extreme situation:

spawn times are regulated by team classification in league, not by team side (red or blu)
team with higher classification has no unlocks -> team with worse classification has no whitelist
etc etc etc

FFS its a map design thing, not a bug like the spawn hole thing

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Quoted from Jesse James

Okay ondkaja, here we go. Let us allow beggars bazooka and the reload hack shall be repatched. You can consider it as an “interesting strategy”
Why don’t we allow WH and Triggerbot and deactivate VAC on game servers. These are interesting strategies in my opinion. And it is 100% fair, since the enemy can use this “strategy” against you as well.

[some bullshit about poker]

This is what you want to tell us ondkaja ?

Then I am canceling my request.

And new request :

Let us allow all kind of cheats in competitive games. Set sv_cheats 1 in etf2l hl configs. Let us play on non-VAC servers.

This is a logical fallacy, a flaw in reasoning. To be more specific, a slippery slope:
“You said that if we allow A to happen, then Z will eventually happen too, therefore A should not happen.

The problem with this reasoning is that it avoids engaging with the issue at hand, and instead shifts attention to extreme hypotheticals. Because no proof is presented to show that such extreme hypotheticals will in fact occur, this fallacy has the form of an appeal to emotion fallacy by leveraging fear. In effect the argument at hand is unfairly tainted by unsubstantiated conjecture.”
Source:
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/slippery-slope

Last edited by BenBazinga,

Jesse James

Guys go sleep for fucks sake. You are making me angry. You take my words, change it however you want to understand, fuck the whole red line, rape the sarcasmus. You are not even here to argue. You are here to be contrary.

OMG LOOK A TOPIC ! I have no idea what it is about but I will just read the first 3 sentences to understand what people want to say, AND THEN post something contrary about that.

Fuck discussing like adults. No need to send contrary argue.

“It is so obvious you have to be a retard to -insert random forum topic here- …” is the only thing I read when it comes to ANY request.

No seriously, check other requests. Check the “forbid name thingy” The same there as well. 90% of you didn’t even read what it is about.

Same here. You “read” the first 3 sentence and the last OMGHOISHZADIJ HE IS CONSIDERING THIS CHEATING OMG WTF

Guys, seriously ?

Last edited by Jesse James,

Jesse James

Quoted from kzr_

FFS its a map design thing, not a bug like the spawn hole thing

Spawn hole is a “map design” as well :)

The fact you can shoot in the spawn from the third point is “map design” as well

Popcorp

meh, i can just edit the map and add Nobuild option where you build teleporter in a dropdown area, as long as people gonna be bothered downloading the map and uploading it on their own server and if it becomes an official map, pl_upward_pro

And btw, no one complained about Engie being able to build a sentry nest on Badwater BLU Spawn pre-Summer update, engies used that exploit (and it was allowed) yet no one complained and i can tell you, that building level 3 sentry inside of a spawn saves a lot of time and can result in giving a major advantage for Blu team…

Last edited by Popcorp,

aura

please chill people this is going nowhere
tldr: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4