Forum

[HLS5] Provisional Feedback Thread

Created 6th October 2013 @ 17:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 15 Next »

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from Popcorp

everyone forgot about cp_prolane or cp_foundry ?

I think people remember.
That’s why they’re not in the map pool.

unu

Well, I like foundry :)

Last edited by unu,

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

koth_waste ? cp_warmfront ?

droso

o/

Even as a scout, I must say the Pretty Boy’s Pocket Pistol is pretty OP and it’s a good thing it’s banned. :<

Overhealed scout with 225 hp, unstoppable pretty much.

Quoted from droso

Even as a scout, I must say the Pretty Boy’s Pocket Pistol is pretty OP and it’s a good thing it’s banned. :<

Overhealed scout with 225 hp, unstoppable pretty much.

Yeah the fire damage downside is pretty negligible since I don’t think it affects Flare crits and it’s not like you can W+M1 a Scout.

Last edited by nahka,

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from Toba

Warmfront is good – although it’s too sniper-friendly, I still find it really fun to play. Pushing into last can get a little stalematey though.

Popcorp

like not every last point of every CP map in HL is stalematey

Zimmer

Quoted from Toba

You are great guy Toba, but warmfront ? Please no.

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from Zimmer

[…]
You are great guy Toba, but warmfront ? Please no.

I’m just trying to see if we can get any “new” maps into the map pool

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from nahka

[…]
Yeah the fire damage downside is pretty negligible since I don’t think it affects Flare crits and it’s not like you can W+M1 a Scout.

Pretty sure it does. Still OP, as you would die most of the time running into a decent pyro anyways

aura

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Pretty sure it does. Still OP, as you would die most of the time running into a decent pyro anyways

using your logic it could be said that any decent scout would not run into a pyro

Last edited by aura,

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Good scouts kite pyros and shoot them…why would a scout need to run into a pyro? THAT is the reason that this weapon is OP.

Popcorp

You guys should not forget that Pyro is a Medic defender most of the time, so a Scout who wants to kill a Medic with a Pyro near him has to get close, and a Scout with Pocket Pistol will get Denied easily most of the time

And Bazaar Bargain should be banned again, because there is a New Bug with it, it doesnt have a slower charge rate with 0 heads, so Bazaar Bargain is a straight upgrade right now, until Valve fixes it

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Bazaar_Bargain#Bugs
“This weapon still charges as fast as Sniper Rifle at 0 Head despite the “Base charge rate decreased by 20%” penalty.”

Ban it maybe? because it’s a straight upgrade and it’s kinda OP, sniper with 4 headshots on Bazaar Bargain will kill Overhealed Heavy in 1 second

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Tomu

[…]

Good scouts kite pyros and shoot them…why would a scout need to run into a pyro? THAT is the reason that this weapon is OP.

That’s exactly what I am saying, it doesn’t make a noticeable difference against pyros anyways, so it’s just a straight upgrade.

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

That’s exactly what I am saying, it doesn’t make a noticeable difference against pyros anyways, so it’s just a straight upgrade.

Over 90 Flare crits would be pretty noticeable TBH.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 15 Next »