Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Puppets

ye because your a scout nvc

Tappaa

Got Milk?

for 1on1

Rex

vR|

Wow, nice to see others like cp_turris too!

I think the map is better suited for 1on1 then 2on2, because 1 CP is better for 2 Players then for 4.

So let’s get it started as fast as possible ;)

Norrland3000

1on1

But is the map good know? I have not seen any new releases? I think it is to bright, sticks in my eyes :P

Would have been nice to see some textures on the walls :) Just my opinion maybe, otherwise its a great map! :)

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

In 1on1, it’s way too easy to keep the point. Just jump off the point every time the opponent spawn, and walljump back and knock him off. Rinse and repeat. In 2on2 however, you can actually DO a comeback.

Bjuo

rake – nice to see that other ppl find that tactic too :>

I personally found 2 very effective counters to that :]

about newer versions – I fixed some problems in b2 but I didnt recieve any comments after that so dunno. ye walls are bright I know but textures just make it look very ugly. I guess I’ll just decrease the lights a little bit but it’s not worth a whole new version.

Norrland3000

Okay, for me its the function of the map that matters, not how fancy it looks, but ok :P

I ope you will reconsider, to make i less bright so I will play it aswell :)

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Rake thats the most flawed logic i’ve seen since byte tried to make clear to me he’s better in bball then in turris, quote: This map must fail, coz i can aim in bball :D

So rake what if both parties do your “tactic”?! The point will revert, i.e. a comeback.
Vice and me have 20 min rounds before one point is captured, wow i think we’d see combacks.
If you still think its to easy to hold the point, challenge meeeh :D

Fragm3nt3d

Animate

1 on 1 wooop wooop wooop

Randdalf

(0v0)

1v1 is slightly flawed in that after the first kill you have virtually total control over the next outcome, having an immediate advantage after they spawn.

Funkeh

DStM

Which, imo, is one of the things that makes it much more fun – that you have to overcome that disadvantage and then you will gain from it also :)

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Well I beat puppets with that tactic, and I have around 20 hours as a solly. >_>
+ You can’t use the tactic unless you first get the point, and if you use the tactic gl with getting the point back. Unless ofcourse you can manage 4 airshots in a row, and in which situation you really deserve the victory.

BvD

flowerpower/

1on1 kthnxbai

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

I still dont see why that “tactic” (its to easy to counter to call it a tactic, just jump off when he lands after his double jump) wouldnt work with 2v2

And dont build your opinion on playing one player, go “trash” some div3/2 player with your “tactic” and see if it works

Slash

sign 1 on 1

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »