Forum

[S12] Provisional Divisions Feedback Thread! (aka LAWL NICE DIVS)

Created 21st April 2012 @ 01:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from trams

9men in div3, px in div3, LAG in div3, rej in prem, 9men in div4.
I am confused.

Really? Admins, THAT TEAM CAN’T BE DIV3.
Default Hunters nerds…

Anyway, will be fun to play again against Paroxysm since our last match was too close :D

Last edited by caeli,

Chicken George

http://rghost.ru/37728858/image.png
>div3

Last edited by Chicken George,

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from Chicken George

http://i34.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0423/7a/64af3c0d8f07b3d0736aa4c10d37b17a.jpg
>div3

This.

Trane

Team OS in our div (4E), they appear to have two players who have played in div2, and a player who has played div 3.

After getting perilous in our div last season i guess it’s a bit frustrating.

Setlet

Quoted from Trane

Team OS in our div (4E), they appear to have two players who have played in div2, and a player who has played div 3.

Yea I’m playing offclass and profane isn’t actually plaing at all. We needed a 6th player so we could join the season.

We are a very new team, so I didn’t think we could develop as a team so fast, but it seems we are able to handle div3 aswell. I’ve asked a transfer to div3, but because I was too late, I need to wait a team to drop from div3 in 3 weeks to get the spot.

Trane

Quoted from Setlet

[…]

Yea I’m playing offclass and profane isn’t actually plaing at all. We needed a 6th player so we could join the season.

We are a very new team, so I didn’t think we could develop as a team so fast, but it seems we are able to handle div3 aswell. I’ve asked a transfer to div3, but because I was too late, I need to wait a team to drop from div3 in 3 weeks to get the spot.

Yeah it’s not your fault, I’ve been chatting to dupe about it – I do hope you get your promo tho!

Dummy

Quoted from Trane

huehuehueheuehuehu
(we only had like me from div 2, what you talking about boy)

Trane

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
huehuehueheuehuehu
(we only had like me from div 2, what you talking about boy)

ColDas?

Trane

Quoted from Trane

[…]

ColDas?

Edit – before you question me: http://etf2l.org/matches/26583/

Dummy

Quoted from Trane

[…]

Edit – before you question me: http://etf2l.org/matches/26583/

FAIR ENOUGH

vani

Bully

Quoted from Dummy

me from div 2

Ghostface

spire

All I see in this thread are bads madding over how “roflamazinglygood” a team from their div is and how they should be in another one because 2strong, or people who won’t let the LAG thing die already. They’re in div3 now, you retards. If they can handle div3, they took a crap all over your pointless ranting. If they can’t, gratz you won an argument on the internet.

Stop being shitnerds please. This thread is for ACTUAL feedback. Not rage.

tl;dr Ssshh no tears just season12 now.

Dummy

Quoted from vani

[…]

for my defense i didnt say im div 2 just came from it :o[

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from Ghostface

(…)
Stop being shitnerds please. This thread is for ACTUAL feedback. Not rage.

(…)

hmm, I’d pretty disappointed if the “LAWL NICE DIVS” Threads were for actual feedback.

This one is pretty lame as it is, distinct lack of people arguing that they should have been in a higher and then proceed to lose/fold.

Dummy

Quoted from slate

[…]

hmm, I’d pretty disappointed if the “LAWL NICE DIVS” Threads were for actual feedback.

This one is pretty lame as it is, distinct lack of people arguing that they should have been in a higher and then proceed to lose/fold.

people learnt their lesson I guess :D
we will lose every game 5-0 and fold, for good luck

Last edited by Dummy,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »